Sponsored

2018+ Quad Exhaust Tips - Nicer Looking Option ?

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1
Hi,

An update from my thread :

I believe it got handed over for transport on the 21st of July and according to Fords system, it’s expected at my dealer the last week of August - fingers crossed ...

Out of interest, are you from the north west ? It’s just I haven’t seen many facelifts around here but I’ve noticed a blue one around more than a few times ... :like:

WD :like:
Thats good news, I bet you cant wait.

Alas not me i am from the SE
Sponsored

Damo GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A19 Velocity Blue
Hi,
Out of interest, are you from the north west ? It’s just I haven’t seen many facelifts around here but I’ve noticed a blue one around more than a few times ... :like:

I would definitely buy the sleeves & so would plenty of others in the UK alone

I’m from Preston area & use my Velocity Blue GT as a daily around the north west

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are you ever around Middlebrook ? :like:

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
1. I am yet to find a slant that fits the OE tips perfectly. The OE tips are perfectly contoured to suit the curvature of the car. I think they (ford) got this bit perfect, they just didn’t use the nicest looking tip. I want the new tips to follow the ford tips exactly.
I really like what I'm reading here.
Very ambitious plan!

I'm especially interested in "smoked chrome" or lite "gun metal" finish.
Or any other silver color.

Count me in, please.

Sponsored

RichBrew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue EBPP
Vehicle Showcase
I really like what I'm reading here.
Very ambitious plan!

I'm especially interested in "smoked chrome" or lite "gun metal" finish.
Or any other silver color.

Count me in, please.
Oh man! A dark/smoked chrome would be killer! I hadn’t even considered that!

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet, but shouldn’t be long off now ... :like:

I’m just under two weeks into ownership and I’ve still got some bits in the garage to fit and I’ve yet to complete it’s external detail (I took it un prepped from the dealers) - once done I will be scratching around for the next bit of the project and that should be the tips.

I’m defo going to have to do something with them (although they do look a bit nicer now I’ve fettled them a bit) - my bro came to look at the car with me when it arrived and having not had a look around a mustang before, one of his first comments after the colour was that he thought they could have done something nicer with the tips ... :cwl:

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
any update on theses "sleeves" or is it now a no go?

Sponsored
OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
No its still on the list :like:

I need to make contact with the manufacturing company again and check that the quote is still valid (and they are still trading ...).

I might have a little more time to throw at this now I'm slowing getting through the list of 'new mustang owner jobs' and with lock down 2 / working from home / the car being only a couple of meters away from my 'desk' ... :like:

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I still want to do this, but it's temporarily on the back burner for a number of reasons, mostly covid related ... :frown:

Although I feel 'reasonably' safe at work, I am a little more comfortable with the money sat in my bank rather than committing a sizeable chunk on the minimum order quantity / value (it's cash up front).

Even under normal circumstances, I would expect a difference between people who 'want' a set and those that would actually commit the cash when the product was available. I also feel that ratio would be much worse at the moment given the current situation.

I doubt anyone trusts an internet name enough to pay cash up front either ...

I get reminded of this project frequently (like every time I look at the back of the car ... lol), hopefully I will get the confidence to move ahead with it soon :like:

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I still want to do this, but it's temporarily on the back burner for a number of reasons, mostly covid related ... :frown:

Although I feel 'reasonably' safe at work, I am a little more comfortable with the money sat in my bank rather than committing a sizeable chunk on the minimum order quantity / value (it's cash up front).

Even under normal circumstances, I would expect a difference between people who 'want' a set and those that would actually commit the cash when the product was available. I also feel that ratio would be much worse at the moment given the current situation.

I doubt anyone trusts an internet name enough to pay cash up front either ...

I get reminded of this project frequently (like every time I look at the back of the car ... lol), hopefully I will get the confidence to move ahead with it soon :like:

Any change in your plan to get these nice tips made?/ or have you found some better than OEM