Sponsored

2018+ Quad Exhaust Tips - Nicer Looking Option ?

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Was kind of expecting more interest.
Sponsored

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Id try posting on simply mustangs face book mate lots of users on there forums dont have as much users as they used to

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
I'm in. I live in the UK as well so the cost isn't prohibitive for shipping.

Is it only the chrome rolled look that would be available?

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
To anyone that's interested in this thread or has commented on it :

I've not been ignoring you, i've just sat back a bit to see how much interest this project was going to get whilst I considered my options :like:

I'm reasonably confident that I will be able to shift a full batch of these (especially now this thread got linked to the other USA based thread) so im about 90% sure this will go ahead.

To get that last 10% and so everyone understands / appreciates my situation, I want to :

1) Double check postage costs (both UK and abroad). I think I can send these well packaged in a cardboard tube of about 650mm long including the end protection and end caps etc.

2) As i'm not expecting people to pay upfront, I will need to commit to the full batch cost which I am willing to take the risk on, once my car arrives and I know exactly how all my finances have panned out with regards lump sum insurance premium and a few bits I want to buy for it etc (hopefully not getting caught out with anything unexpected lol)

Once I am happy with both of the above I will push the button :sunglasses:

As ive been asked about other designs, I can confirm that the first batch will all be the same design and finish (brushed 304 stainless steel i.e. NOT CHEAPER LOOKING AND LIMITED LIFETIME CHROME lol). Pending them either getting mechanically damaged or lost, these things should last the lifetime of the car and the brushed finish will give a quality look, also providing a great base for either home painting with VHT or for professional ceramic coating.

Maybe if this gets off the ground and the first batch is all sold, I can look at other options for future ... :wink:

Please also appreciate that this isn't my full time job, I have a busy personal life and this will all be done in my spare time i.e. I will do my best, but please don't expect Steeda or CJ's level of quick service ... :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:

Sponsored

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
I don't mind. If they look as good as you claim they will and you want ÂŁ80 for a set, I'll buy a set. I'll keep watching the thread to see how it evolves.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
To anyone that's interested in this thread or has commented on it :

I've not been ignoring you, i've just sat back a bit to see how much interest this project was going to get whilst I considered my options :like:

I'm reasonably confident that I will be able to shift a full batch of these (especially now this thread got linked to the other USA based thread) so im about 90% sure this will go ahead.

To get that last 10% and so everyone understands / appreciates my situation, I want to :

1) Double check postage costs (both UK and abroad). I think I can send these well packaged in a cardboard tube of about 650mm long including the end protection and end caps etc.

2) As i'm not expecting people to pay upfront, I will need to commit to the full batch cost which I am willing to take the risk on, once my car arrives and I know exactly how all my finances have panned out with regards lump sum insurance premium and a few bits I want to buy for it etc (hopefully not getting caught out with anything unexpected lol)

Once I am happy with both of the above I will push the button :sunglasses:

As ive been asked about other designs, I can confirm that the first batch will all be the same design and finish (brushed 304 stainless steel i.e. NOT CHEAPER LOOKING AND LIMITED LIFETIME CHROME lol). Pending them either getting mechanically damaged or lost, these things should last the lifetime of the car and the brushed finish will give a quality look, also providing a great base for either home painting with VHT or for professional ceramic coating.

Maybe if this gets off the ground and the first batch is all sold, I can look at other options for future ... :wink:

Please also appreciate that this isn't my full time job, I have a busy personal life and this will all be done in my spare time i.e. I will do my best, but please don't expect Steeda or CJ's level of quick service ... :like:

Cheers,

Sounds great. Will look forward to an update.

JJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Interested. :like:

Sponsored

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I'm down, count me in...

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
I'm definitely interested. Keep us in the loop.

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Interestingly, I was in BMW today and the fit of the tailpipes on an M2 comp is exactly as I am planning for the mustang i.e. the trim rolling inwards and wrapping around the end of the stock pipe :

9-B0579-C4-F7-F6-4-D1-C-ABCC-9827-DB3-A4899.jpg

34788-D8-A-A933-4-FBD-B861-FC411470-C1-B0.jpg

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Interestingly, I was in BMW today and the fit of the tailpipes on an M2 comp is exactly as I am planning for the mustang i.e. the trim rolling inwards and wrapping around the end of the stock pipe :

9-B0579-C4-F7-F6-4-D1-C-ABCC-9827-DB3-A4899.jpg

34788-D8-A-A933-4-FBD-B861-FC411470-C1-B0.jpg

Now if smoked chrome like these or gloss black was an option I’d be very interested.
Sponsored