• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada 2018 PP1 Wheels, Tires, TPMS Sensors, Lugnuts, and Wheel Spacers! ($900 OBO)

RenoStyle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling the wheels and tires from my 2018 PP1 Mustang GT. This staggered setup was taken off at 4500 miles when the new wheels and tires showed up in the mail. They've been boxed up and stored ever since. The vehicle has been babied since I bought it new and there is zero curb rash on all four wheels. There are a few light scuffs (from cleaning). Tires have plenty of life left. The TPMS sensors are still installed. I will include the original lug nuts and the wheel spacers I installed to get the best stance out of these stock wheels if you would like them. I am in Reno, Nevada. Local pickup please. If you require shipping it will be at your expense. Let me know if you have any questions and cheers!

-Chris

Wheels: 2018 Black PP1 Mustang GT (19")
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 255/40 ZR19 (x2) and 275/40 ZR19 (x2)
Price Dropped to $900 OBO
?hash=a128ad6da6bea395e2d2da106ac864ee.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

IMG_3479.JPG

IMG_3481.JPG

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

IMG_3486.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

IMG_3488.JPG

IMG_3489.JPG

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3492.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

fullsizeoutput_9431.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

cobraman800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Are these still available? Will you ship?

OP
OP
RenoStyle

RenoStyle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are these still available? Will you ship?
Good evening Cobraman. I do still have the wheels and tires, but am not interested in shipping them (looked into it previously and was very expensive).

chewy2314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - DIB - Auto
@RenoStyle , I’m interested but live near Sac. I’m checking on a buddy who may be able to pick them up for me.

Sponsored

toedi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carsten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Could I put those PP1 wheels (from your GT) oh my 2018 ecoboost without any issues?

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Could I put those PP1 wheels (from your GT) oh my 2018 ecoboost without any issues?
Yes, they'll fit just fine.

JR

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Is there anything else which needs to be done/ keep in mind, ex adjust speedometer or so?
I don't know what size tires you have on the car now, but if the revs/mile are different due to a taller or shorter tire, your speedometer is going to be off without correcting.

JR

Sponsored

Ponyupnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I'll come pick them up if you have them still...I live in Sacramento

OP
OP
RenoStyle

RenoStyle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'll come pick them up if you have them still...I live in Sacramento
Good afternoon and hello. I do still have the wheels and tires. Give me a ring if you’d like to chat about purchasing them.
775-351-6082
Chris
Sponsored