• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas 2018 Mustang Premium A10 Twin Turbo

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Just wow!
What a deal !
As much as I want a GT500 I would pass up on one for this . As bullet proof a build as you will ever get . I am sure cost to build would be at least twice the asking .
I am never going to build up another car . Just going to lurk on here the next time and wait for one of these killer deals to show up .
Same cost as my PP1 out the door .
Lol

GLWS OP ... you won’t have any problems .
PS “price is too low “
Lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey man, please give me a shout so I can get a little more info!
Feel free to call/text! 501-303-07two5

Maybe we can work something out!

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen