Sponsored

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush,21 CFTP GT500,20 Explorer ST,67 Nova
Looks so good. 777 Performance is now selling their version of the Mach 1 bumper swap for 18-21 GT's. http://www.777performance.com/product/2018-2020-mach-1-style-front-fascia-kit/ . I'm on the fence about getting it. I'm also considering theirs or Vicrez's GT500 bumper.. Third option is to stay put and not do anything else. It's so hard to leave these cars alone though. Decisions, decisions...

Blu Feb 2022 driveway shot.jpg
OK where did you get that hood? Want to add the Mach 1 front fascia and GT350 fenders . Ready to order I think..

side orange stang.jpg

garage 3 oct 2021.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
OK where did you get that hood?

side orange stang.jpg
Hey, really love what you did with the Twister. There is a perfect example of a modified car that looks 100% like it came from Ford that way. It’s tasteful, it’s retro and totally cohesive. Great job!!!

Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
As an M1 buyer this thread is interesting. If the current costs just for the front is $5K+Time you'd be better off buying an M1. Add in a tremac swap, diffuser swap, etc doesn't seem financially worth it unless you are more into the process than the results. The "gloried GT" crowd seem to be spending a lot of money just for the looks and not even the part bin stuff yet. As we can see, people are working on the molds so I'm sure cost (and quality for some) will come down with non-oem sellers.
There is still a substantial difference in cost between a GT PP1 and a M1 HP. The M1's were still a ways off from being released when I purchased my car, but I got my '20 GT PP1 Premium two years ago during the Covid firesales for $40K and got 0% financing, you just cant beat that kind of bang for the buck. Even after putting 8-10K in mods into the car I am still well below what a M1 with no mods would cost. Sure I dont quite have the same road course capabilities, but I don't track the car. I still have a great, modern, unique looking S550 with around 500 rwhp that holds it own with cars that cost a hell of a lot more money. Also, I wouldnt spend 5K on the bumper swap but I would consider 1-2K with one of the better aftermarket suppliers like 777 or Vicrez. Don't get me wrong, the M1's are amazing, they look great and are right there with the GT350's with track capability, but they also come with a hefty price difference compared to the GT's. I think it comes down to someone's budget and what they plan to use the car for.
OK where did you get that hood? Want to add the Mach 1 front fascia and GT350 fenders . Ready to order I think..

side orange stang.jpg

garage 3 oct 2021.jpg
Nice stable! The hood came from Trufiber, it's their A88 heat extractor hood. I'm including a link below. Use code BLU5 when you order for a 5% discount and it will also help me out (I'm doing a partial sponsorship with them since they used my car for their '18-'21 GT photo shoot).

https://trufiber.com/collections/20...20-mustang-fiberglass-a88-heat-extractor-hood

Good luck and post up some pics after!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
There is still a substantial difference in cost between a GT PP1 and a M1 HP. The M1's were still a ways off from being released when I purchased my car, but I got my '20 GT PP1 Premium two years ago during the Covid firesales for $40K and got 0% financing, you just cant beat that kind of bang for the buck. Even after putting 8-10K in mods into the car I am still well below what a M1 with no mods would cost. Sure I dont quite have the same road course capabilities, but I don't track the car. I still have a great, modern, unique looking S550 with around 500 rwhp that holds it own with cars that cost a hell of a lot more money. Also, I wouldnt spend 5K on the bumper swap but I would consider 1-2K with one of the better aftermarket suppliers like 777 or Vicrez. Don't get me wrong, the M1's are amazing, they look great and are right there with the GT350's with track capability, but they also come with a hefty price difference compared to the GT's. I think it comes down to someone's budget and what they plan to use the car for.

Nice stable! The hood came from Trufiber, it's their A88 heat extractor hood. I'm including a link below. Use code BLU5 when you order for a 5% discount and it will also help me out (I'm doing a partial sponsorship with them since they used my car for their '18-'21 GT photo shoot).

https://trufiber.com/collections/20...20-mustang-fiberglass-a88-heat-extractor-hood

Good luck and post up some pics after!
What’s really nice about it is that it has a “theme” like most of the special edition/Roush/M1/ Boss302 etc. etc. have. Most people just put parts from other editions with no real overall look in mind.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
We offer quite a bit of options for 2015-17 Mustangs. What in particular are you looking for?
Any chance you will offer gt500 style fenders that will fit a GT? I’m not a big fan of the gt350 style with the vents but having .25 extra width on each side would be nice.

Sponsored

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
Any chance you will offer gt500 style fenders that will fit a GT? I’m not a big fan of the gt350 style with the vents but having .25 extra width on each side would be nice.
We do not plan to make the GT500 style vented fenders for the GT, sorry. Our GT350 style fenders for the GT are .4" wider than your stock fenders.
2015 - 2017 Mustang GT350 Style Mustang Carbon fiber Front Fenders (Pa | Anderson Composites
Want more vented area for 2015-17? We offer the Type-AT fender as well.
2015 - 2017 Mustang Carbon Fiber Type-AT Front Fenders (Pair) | Anderson Composites

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
We do not plan to make the GT500 style vented fenders for the GT, sorry. Our GT350 style fenders for the GT are .4" wider than your stock fenders.
2015 - 2017 Mustang GT350 Style Mustang Carbon fiber Front Fenders (Pa | Anderson Composites
Want more vented area for 2015-17? We offer the Type-AT fender as well.
2015 - 2017 Mustang Carbon Fiber Type-AT Front Fenders (Pair) | Anderson Composites
Yeah I’m looking for something that is non-vented but wider.

Sponsored

CesAir2001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the OEM part numbers for the oil coolers (engine and tranny) on the MACH 1 /10Auto)?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Cesar

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
One of the biggest things that lead me to wanting the Mach 1 over a GT was aesthetics. I just think looks wise it looks so much better than a regular GT IMO. Just happened at the right time where I was going to order one shortly and they came out with these. So happy I was able to purchase one with financials and luck on my order since my order from what I've read was fairly late and lots of people got cancelled around the same time my order went in, although my priority code was 01 with the dealer. Ordered 5/17/21 just love the Mach so much.

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Ford has so many issues building certain vehicles, anyone getting their Mach 1's is fortunate, especially with the HP option. I'm considering cobbling some type of PAR36 auxillary LED (flat) lighting behind the Mach 1 "fog" light openings and I'm looking for a spare set of cover panel inserts. The problem is my local dealer claims they are not available, separately, as they are probably only available as part of the complete upper grill. Seems kind of silly such parts wouldn't be offered as a service part, does anyone know the OEM part numbers of these snap-in plastic covers? Thanks.

Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Finally installed the GT500 bumper conversion onto my 2020 GT about 6 weeks ago and despite dealing with some fitment issues and adjustments I'm happy with the outcome. This bumper is from Function Factory Performance in AZ and they claim its their own version of this bumper, but from what I can tell its pretty much the same as the IKON bumper (which is basically the same as the Vicrez and 777 Performance bumpers). I added a red Coyote badge to the grill which goes with a matching Coyote trunk lid badge on the car, and to me it gives the bumper a unique look.

I've pretty much fully molested this car in every way now, from body to engine mods & tuning, suspension, interior, etc, but I feel its all been tastefully done. Honestly I don't know if there is a better car out there to customize to you're own liking than a S550 / Mustang GT, when you consider all of the aftermarket options available. It's been a fun build.

Here are some photos

Blu front view 10-22.jpg

Blu 9-5-22 front.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg
Sponsored

Reactions: PKs