Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I wonder if Levittown will sell the R code in the VIN#? Just kidding. Nice job and done well. Lots of tribute cars at the last auction. Since a lot of folks hide the real ones away, it’s a great option for a daily. I’ve seen Chevelle SS copies as well as a GTO Judge and a few Z28 Camaros. Seems like every other 2nd gen Firebird I see now has a Trans Am hood or fenders. It’s gotten so that unmolested GT’s are not common because it seems everyone does something to them.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Shelby did sell a 15-17 fog light LED combo turn signal, which would provide a Mach 1 or GT350 the fog light function, but seems to be out of stock, I last saw that kit on CJ pony parts

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
Great job with the installation and documentation for future people doing the bumper swap!

The combination of mods work great together overall. If you decide to mix things up in the future you should check out the Vicrez hood:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/vicrez-gt500-hood-for-2018-mustang-journal.164650/

I like Cervinis products but IMO they blew the fitment of the 2018+ hoods with the bump where it meets the bumper cover. It just ruins the lines of the car for me.

OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 502A SCrew 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP A10
Hey bro, just say that you want to show everyone your garage, it’s cool
Hey bro, just say that your’re jealous and a hater, it’s cool.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Great job with the installation and documentation for future people doing the bumper swap!

The combination of mods work great together overall. If you decide to mix things up in the future you should check out the Vicrez hood:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/vicrez-gt500-hood-for-2018-mustang-journal.164650/

I like Cervinis products but IMO they blew the fitment of the 2018+ hoods with the bump where it meets the bumper cover. It just ruins the lines of the car for me.
The vicrez version doesn’t look as agreesive. cervinis is more of a cowl hood with a louver intended to fit CJ manifolds or blowers with ease under the hood. Which is the reason there’s a little bump at the bumper line. Not supposed to resemble the 500 to the “T”. The Vicrez has almost no cowl and appears to be pretty much a flat hood like stock and what is up with those awful make believe quick latch hood pins. It is nice simply because if you want to use the real quick latch pins at least there’s an indent there for them to make it appear more flush but it seems like guys go full rice and just 3m the fake ones on. Also that Vicrez louver looks like cheap plastic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
The vicrez version doesn’t look as agreesive. cervinis is more of a cowl hood with a louver intended to fit CJ manifolds or blowers with ease under the hood. Which is the reason there’s a little bump at the bumper line. Not supposed to resemble the 500 to the “T”. The Vicrez has almost no cowl and appears to be pretty much a flat hood like stock and what is up with those awful make believe quick latch hood pins. It is nice simply because if you want to use the real quick latch pins at least there’s an indent there for them to make it appear more flush but it seems like guys go full rice and just 3m the fake ones on. Also that Vicrez louver looks like cheap plastic.
I agree. The 500 aftermarket hood doesn’t have a aggressive bulge and besides the center vent is very much like stock. The fake hood pins are lame. To me all that cheap aftermarket 500 stuff is just trying to make the car something it’s not. All the plastic aero is just held on with some self tap type screws. Lol. It just wasn’t for me. Looks wise I have seen some look really good with the 500 aftermarket parts though. They look good until a real 500 pulls up next to you. 🤣

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
Yeah I just mentioned the Vicrez since the fitment is spot on where it meets the bumper cover. Not that I think a GT500 clone would look better or that I think the Vicrez components are high quality.

It's a Cervinis thing and even their GT500 hood without the big cowl has the same bump where it meets the bumper cover.

DQ1A3242-1200x800.jpg

Again, car looks awesome but weird fitment of body panels draws your eye in certain angles. :fistbump:

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Gorgeous, gorgeous car Eric.
I love the build. Car looks amazing.

I need that GT350R brake kit at some point. Tryin to pay this car off so I can mod it. lol

OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Gorgeous, gorgeous car Eric.
I love the build. Car looks amazing.

I need that GT350R brake kit at some point. Tryin to pay this car off so I can mod it. lol
Thx dude I appreciate it! The 350R brake swap is a really nice upgrade performance and looks wise. Can get pretty decent money for the stock brembo stuff also to offset a little of the price

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thx dude I appreciate it! The 350R brake swap is a really nice upgrade performance and looks wise. Can get pretty decent money for the stock brembo stuff also to offset a little of the price
Nice.
Definitely would be nice to get some money for the Brembo stockers as that kit is very expensive.
Very expensive. :crazy: LOL

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Nice.
Definitely would be nice to get some money for the Brembo stockers as that kit is very expensive.
Even more since need new wheels again due to offset.

OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Trans Cooler wise the Mach 1 A10 is exactly the same as a regular mustang cooler. Only the Tremec gets the cooler that sits on the passenger side corner vent. It didn’t look that big to me to try and make the swap work for the A10. I just end up doing the Mishimoto upgraded cooler for the 15-17 Mustangs. It’s works just fine and mounts perfectly with no modifications needed on 18+ cars.
According to Ford " Drivers can also opt for an available 10-speed SelectShift™ automatic transmission with an upgraded torque converter and unique calibration that enables optimizing torque capability, shift character and overall enhanced performance. A second air-to-oil cooler increases cooling capacity by 75 percent. " https://media.ford.com/content/ford...s-pinnacle-of-mustang-5-0-liter-v8-style.html

Nice.
Are you needing the extra braking? Are you doing road racing? Just asking because I know many who track their cars with the standard Brembo front brakes and single piston rears. That being said, I get the appeal. I've thought about it as well. I just want to keep my PP2 wheels or if I were to get a Mach 1 I want to keep those wheels.

the Pics of my car all on this thread are regular GT spec wheels on my 350R brake setup. 50mm rear/35 mm front. slight poke in the rear, front is completely normal.
Wait, so you don't need upgraded wheels to use the R brakes? I thought for sure the offsets and back spacing were different? Car looks great by the way.
Sponsored