Sponsored

2018 Mustang Information (Options/Packages, Colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
One thing I'm surprised to see in the new screenshots posted is that they'll be continuing on with the Shaker Pro stereo. I thought for sure the 2018s would get the new B&O Play system. I mean, they're even offering it in the new little Ford EcoSport. Looks like the EcoBoost has an option for a 12 speaker system, same as the Shaker Pro, but they don't call it a Shaker Pro. Can't imagine them offering the system on one and not the other. :confused:
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Sweet can't wait to see the new design/options and colors. Not enough for me to want to upgrade from a 16' though.

I guess a question will be though. How much of this stuff will be transferable to the 15-17.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Sweet can't wait to see the new design/options and colors. Not enough for me to want to upgrade from a 16' though.

I guess a question will be though. How much of this stuff will be transferable to the 15-17.
Nothing major is changing to prevent you from bolting things in. It's getting the logic for all the modules and such that talk to each for various options.

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
I like what im seeing option wise but im going to pretend when i see the prices of them it would of been more than i woukd of wqnted to spend when i bought mine, so you know i dont feel like im missing out.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
This will be a day long remembered....

:headbang::thumbsup::D:cheers:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
So the colors arent bad but idk i think they missed the mark. Imo they should of done this...
You're right they should have done something else with a gray color, whether replace magnetic with a slightly lighter grey or just get avalanche or something in there.

I really like the Daytona Grey that Audi has...it's a nice color and still shows off accents of the black trim.

The Carbon package has peeked my interest. I wonder if the performance pack will be offered on the autos.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Could it be possible that the second Performance Package could be for the auto? Perhaps an auto GT PP would be limited to Premium trim?

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Agree....some kind of grey is needed.

Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
i never considered an auto car in my life but i am very intrigued by the 10 speed..and these options are pretty damn interesting..i love my DIB though..

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Wish they would bring back some more old school colors like

Guardsman Blue
Gulf Stream Aqua
Acapulco Blue

Have an 69 Mustang in Gulf Stream Aqua, would be neat to have matching color Mustangs :headbang:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Could it be possible that the second Performance Package could be for the auto? Perhaps an auto GT PP would be limited to Premium trim?
Maybe. I'm thinking though one is going to be more track oriented and one is going to be more street/hills/canyon carving driving for someone who wants a slightly more sporty ride. Kinda like how the A5/S5/RS5...daily/fun/track

Have an 69 Mustang in Gulf Stream Aqua, would be neat to have matching color Mustangs :headbang:
Get it painted aftermarket. :thumbsup:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I see Jalopnik and Autoblog are now running the story (and linking back here).......so now the world knows :D

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Maybe. I'm thinking though one is going to be more track oriented and one is going to be more street/hills/canyon carving driving for someone who wants a slightly more sporty ride. Kinda like how the A5/S5/RS5...daily/fun/track

Get it painted aftermarket. :thumbsup:
Don't worry already have been kicking that idea around :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.