1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Try 92 or 93 Octane...see if it changes the equation a bit. Also, I think Drag mode will optimize for straight line.
Yea you would have pulled with better fuel. I dont know why people dont get the best fuel for these cars. There was a big thread about it, basically cheap asses defending being cheap. If your 5.0 is breaking the bank because its your DD, time to get a shitbox DD. You will appreciate the 5.0 that much more.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yea you would have pulled with better fuel. I dont know why people dont get the best fuel for these cars. There was a big thread about it, basically cheap asses defending being cheap. If your 5.0 is breaking the bank because its your DD, time to get a shitbox DD. You will appreciate the 5.0 that much more.
Because it's a bad idea to race on the street and you won't feel a difference in the seat of your pants. I will pay for better fuel when I'm at the track, but not when I'm commuting to work.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
Because it's a bad idea to race on the street and you won't feel a difference in the seat of your pants. I will pay for better fuel when I'm at the track, but not when I'm commuting to work.

I really hope you aren't putting 87 in your GT350 at any point....

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I really hope you aren't putting 87 in your GT350 at any point....
Minimum is 91 for the GT350, so no I would never put 87 in it. I will use 93 at the track though.

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
A friend of mine has an M4 and it's definitely quicker then my MY17 Mustang. Mind you I'm in the UK where we have to settle for a measly 415bhp.
Sponsored