Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
That's not the sound we were discussing. Also, that doesn't address the 4-5 whiplash shift.
Based off the 1st post, it is the same noise:

"2018 Mustang GT, about 4,300 miles and I've been hearing this noise since day 1. It only happens when I'm in gear which leads me to believe that it's something on the drive line. 1st is the worst, but I can hear it all through 5th. I hear it right after I shift or if I hold around 2k RPMs, every time I touch the gas. "

May be 2 separate things being discussed in this thread so, sorry if that is the case, but the original poster and most of the replies describe the same issue as the thread i posted.

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust

"2018 Mustang GT, about 4,300 miles and I've been hearing this noise since day 1. It only happens when I'm in gear which leads me to believe that it's something on the drive line. 1st is the worst, but I can hear it all through 5th. I hear it right after I shift or if I hold around 2k RPMs, every time I touch the gas. "

May be 2 separate things being discussed in this thread so, sorry if that is the case, but the original poster and most of the replies describe the same issue as the thread i posted.
yeah, sorry about that, the last few posts, we started talking about a slightly different issue.. no worries! thanks for your input

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Ah yeah, I see the issue. Well thank you for the other thread and sorry for the confusion.
Sponsored