Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
If you add up the min and max temps for the transmission and engine temp gauages, you get 300/480.

Looks like we're gonna have a lot of torque, boys. Perhaps a Diesel?
:lol:
Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
I'm so glad that they went with being consistent with changing all of the shiny chrome interior trim pieces to a satin aluminum finish. All of you know how much better that looks, lmao !!!

It's weird that the 2017 and under had a mixture of satin aluminum and extremely bright sun blinding shiny chrome interior trim pieces. Satin aluminum looks way better and more modern !! Many of the popular car reviewers have commented on this welcome change along with the better high end leather soft touch material upgrades for the steering wheel, door panels and center console. I mean who likes cheap leather and hard cheap plastic !! So many of you have complained about the hard cheap plastic center console, but now its wrapped in glove soft premium leather. Watch all the reviews of the interior for the 18' to hear what everyone is saying.

Ford listened to their fans and made these changes. So many of these complaints have been voiced on here, mustang6g.com. Not to mention the new quad exhaust, better handling shox and sway bars and all LED exterior lighting !!!

Cant wait to order mine in the Fall !!

Last edited:

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
2018 Ford Mustang GT ....

Here I come to buy you baby. After 7 years wandering in the desert of family bliss - boxed in a 2010 Ford Flex. The wait is over and I decided that this fall I am getting back in the saddle with a 2018 Ford Mustang GT Lighting Blue Premium

Active valve exhaust system with fully variable soundtrack to match entire acceleration range
MagneRide damper technology (Still debating this one - hear they are expense to replace and give out after warranty ends)
10-speed automatic transmission for quicker shift times
All-LED front lights including signature lighting, low-beams, turn signals, efficient projector high-beams and available fog lamps.
GT Performance Package receives Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires

Just imaging this baby in lighting blue already !! :ford: :cheers: :headbang:
18MST_Gallery_07_1250.jpg
18MST_Gallery_16_1250.jpg
New-Ford-Mustang-V8-GT-with-Performace-Pack-in-Kona-Blue-2.jpg
17_FRD_MST_200040.JPG

Last edited:

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
love the new wheels !!! and 10 new wheel choices to choose from for 2018 !!! wow

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Wait....so you can order the '15-17 front clip on the '18???

(See convertible pic above.)

:doh:

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Here I come to buy you baby. After 7 years wandering in the desert of family bliss - boxed in a 2010 Ford Flex. The wait is over and I decided that this fall I am getting back in the saddle with a 2018 Ford Mustang GT Lighting Blue Premium

Active valve exhaust system with fully variable soundtrack to match entire acceleration range
MagneRide damper technology (Still debating this one - hear they are expense to replace and give out after warranty ends)
10-speed automatic transmission for quicker shift times
All-LED front lights including signature lighting, low-beams, turn signals, efficient projector high-beams and available fog lamps.
GT Performance Package receives Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires

Just imaging this baby in lighting blue already !! :ford: :cheers: :headbang:
Anyone think this will be a valid combo?

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
love the new wheels !!! and 10 new wheel choices to choose from for 2018 !!! wow
Not sure choice will be a la carte or based on package ordered...:shrug:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
In the first post of this thread, under "KEY CHANGES":
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74118

Circular references don't work.

Where does Ford say that the Performance Package will be available with an automatic?

I think that was speculation on someone's part here and, until it's verifiable, might be getting some folks' hopes up. Nothing I've searched makes reference to this combination other than mustang6g.

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

Where does Ford say that the Performance Package will be available with an automatic?

I think that was speculation on someone's part here and, until it's verifiable, might be getting some folks' hopes up. Nothing I've searched makes reference to this combination other than mustang6g.
http://http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32298/2018-ford-mustang/

Road & Track reports it will be available on the automatic and convertible cars as well.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

It's not a "circular reference". The thread I linked is the official info from Ford that Administrator @Jarstang posted.

Like I said, it's in the "KEY CHANGES".
Capture.JPG
Sponsored