• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 2018 Mustang GT PP1 6-speed 6457 miles

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
SOLD

Traded in to Kenny Ross 18 May 2021 on a Mach 1.

Ruby red PP1, manual transmission, 6457 miles, purchased 28 June 2018, only driven in the summer, garaged all winter. Balance of factory 3 yr / 36K warranty.
  • OEM PP2 front splitter, and rear spoiler
  • Leather Recaros and matching leather rear seats from a 2019 GT
  • Sync 3 with Sirius / XM antenna. While installing I enabled the Ford Performance startup splash screen to replace the standard blue Mustang screen
  • Ford Performance 4.09 ring and pinion, my absolute favorite mod. Didn't buy a new 2020 PP2 last summer after test driving it and immediately realizing my car was quicker.
  • Ford Performance Track struts and shocks with GT350 front springs and J&M rear springs, lowers the car about 3/8".
  • OEM GT350R front and rear sway bars.
  • Black front, side, and rear emblems
  • Door and rear deck Kicker 43DSC6704 speakers. Enabled full range audio with Forscan.
  • New Kumho Ecsta PA51 tires all four corners in the stock 255/40-19 and 275/40-19 sizes.
  • Stock mufflers and center resonator, messed around with aftermarket exhausts but put the factory exhaust back on. Painted the tips with gloss black engine paint.
Excellent condition, polished with Adams ceramic. The cosmetic things I can think of are below, you might never notice them if I didn't point them out but here you go:
  • One tip of the splitter is scraped
  • Small hole in the original splitter from accidentally running a drill up through it while installing the PP2 splitter, filled with putty, it's in the center of the pic but hard to see
  • Some small dents just above the rear decklid from removing the stock decklid with a plastic body tool, couldn't really get them to show in the pic but they're there
  • A scuff near the passenger end of the rear spoiler that happened during the install while trying to remove the stock PP1 spoiler

IMG_3337.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG
IMG_3339.JPG
IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3342.JPG
IMG_3343.JPG
IMG_3344.JPG
IMG_3345.JPG
IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG

IMG_3247.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Did you try carvana ?

fivepointslowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt
Wow and two years ago I sold my 2018 Blower carn tons of mods for 35 with 2,000 miles.. this bubble has no end in sight but when it does these values are going to tank.. Best of luck..

Nemesis_FTW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just did my car on Vroom... 38K for 2018 GT PP1 car... I'll take it. Lol

fivepointslowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt
1621265273332.png

Guess I should sell my new ride, this is for my 2016 Premium GT, 10K on the clock, zero issues.
And with the 20K of suspension and Blower mods, Trans, Killer chiller, launch control ETC. Skies the limit if someone wants it.. My problem I see is how are banks reacting to this, they know these cars are not worth it and will be paper weights like the housing bubble of 2007 and the amount of negative equity and folks in debt will be nutz.. I know this is meant for another forum but geezz and summer is not even here yet.

Sponsored

architect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 GT Track Car; '14 BMW M5; '19 Expedition Max
Always nice to sell at a premium but when you'd just have to turn around a buy something else at that same premium or more, it just negates the opportunity.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Always nice to sell at a premium but when you'd just have to turn around a buy something else at that same premium or more, it just negates the opportunity.
that’s why you have to buy new at 2% under invoice to offset it!:like:
Sponsored