Sponsored

2018 Mustang Exhaust mode video

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Quiet mode is for millennials wearing man-buns. Sport mode gives me a boner.
Or for a man with a wife and sleeping baby in the house pulling into his garage at 2am.

Whatever makes you a man I guess....

This is a handy feature for adults.
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Or for a man with a wife and sleeping baby in the house pulling into his garage at 2am.

Whatever makes you a man I guess....

This is a handy feature for adults.
:thumbsup:

Or just people with common courtesy. Not ever do I pull my car out of the garage thinking just because it's my car that I have the right to blasts everyone's else ears. I only have S type catback and I try to keep it under 2k RPM when rolling through my neighbor hood before 8am or after 9pm. I guess some of us were just raised with good values and some weren't.

ewitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB PP SB
Will it still default to normal or can I schedule it to stay in LOUD at all start ups?

Or can I schedule it to LOUD from 3:00 AM to 2:59 AM?

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
Aftermarket won't...

- integrate with OEM tactile controls
- integrate with dash/possibly memory profile settings.

Don't think anyone will be crying about that loss of functionality.

If anything, you will NEED the optional exhaust to use the aftermarket hardware in order to have OEM usability.
You're probably right, but this is like me going out and buying a pedal bike. I don't buy a cheap one because I'm going to get in shape and ride it every day, right? I use it once and never use it again. Now that $600 bike sits in my garage.

I'd love to see how much this actually gets utilized for the people who purchase it. I just think this is overkill.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
I'd love to see how much this actually gets utilized for the people who purchase it. I just think this is overkill.
So don't order it.

I like it!

So what If I end up using it a few times a year. Set it on loud and row through the gears a few times, fun!:clap2:

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
So don't order it.

I like it!

So what If I end up using it a few times a year. Set it on loud and row through the gears a few times, fun!:clap2:
I won't lol. Not ordering a 2018 in general. I do think it's a cool feature, just not for me, especially for the money.

MTRod05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ram 1500
So much complaining in this forum, and not just about this topic. Hardly worth reading anything anymore. Worse than reading about politics and religion. Some people must get off on being victims about everything.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
I wish "Track" mode was going straight pipe without mufflers. I want the option to bring the pain.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
So much complaining in this forum, and not just about this topic. Hardly worth reading anything anymore. Worse than reading about politics and religion. Some people must get off on being victims about everything.
That's why I have been pushing for a separate sub forum for the 2018.

I guess kids these days weren't taught the old saying "if you have nothing nice to say, shut the eff up!:shrug:

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
That's why I have been pushing for a separate forum.

I guess kids these days weren't taught the old saying "if you have nothing nice to say, shut the eff up!:shrug:
Separate engine tech forum? Yes. Separate S550 General forum...no. Hell, I wish they would merge all of the mustang forums together. Separating them out is going the wrong direction. I don't want a big circle jerk forum with everyone patting everyone else on the back for their car decision.

QuickMidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Did you not see the dirt bike in video? LMAO!
I did, the way the video plays it gives the impression normal mode sounds like garbage. My point is, I would like to go back to the deep rumble muscle car, not the coffee can type exhausts. I am fan of the Roush quad tip active exhaust system. I think it sounds better than the corsa or borla.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
So you counter it with more complaining. :lol::thumbsup: