The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Quiet Mode

Not a fan of super loud exhausts, but I do believe in old school muscle car throaty deep exhaust tone. Music to my ears :D

But honestly Quiet exhaust and Mustangs should not be in the same sentence.
It's completely un-American :mad:

Sorry it's like Mustang & hybrid - :rolleyes:

Nathank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Not a fan of super loud exhausts, but I do believe in old school muscle car throaty deep exhaust tone. Music to my ears :D

But honestly Quiet exhaust and Mustangs should not be in the same sentence.
It's completely un-American :mad:

Sorry it's like Mustang & hybrid - :rolleyes:

^^^^THIS!

It's supposed to be a MUSCLE CAR. It's supposed to be loud, obnoxious, and fast while looking incredible. John Wick doesn't mow through the entire Russian mafia to get a ten speed, smart exhaust car :lol:

I mean it's great to be courteous, and I don't ever Rev up late at night or early morning, I haven't had one complaint. You don't need a "smart exhaust" to not be an A-Hole.

And for those who say "well just don't pay for that feature" y'all realize you don't get to pick EVERY feature, it's a package. So, if your nixing the smart exhaust you're also cutting out other nice :lol:and purposeful features.

Also, I've never heard of a stock exhaust on a mustang waking up anyone. If it does, then it's probably because you parked your car in neighbors bedroom

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
My wife of 37 years watched the video and was like she was 19 again and said Ford will save me a lot of money looking for the right exhaust for my car. I have spent an ass load of money on my last 3 Mustangs getting the right sound.

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
The timers are where its at. quiet on the way to work. track when im out. im also liking the sound and tone of it.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Do all models of the 2018 GT have quad tips? Or ONLY active valve have quad tips?

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
You do realize quiet mode is one of four modes?

Sponsored

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
another gadget you are paying extra for that you will eventually yank off
in favor of a real exhaust system

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
^^^^THIS!

It's supposed to be a MUSCLE CAR. It's supposed to be loud, obnoxious, and fast while looking incredible. John Wick doesn't mow through the entire Russian mafia to get a ten speed, smart exhaust car :lol:

I mean it's great to be courteous, and I don't ever Rev up late at night or early morning, I haven't had one complaint. You don't need a "smart exhaust" to not be an A-Hole.

And for those who say "well just don't pay for that feature" y'all realize you don't get to pick EVERY feature, it's a package. So, if your nixing the smart exhaust you're also cutting out other nice :lol:and purposeful features.
Active exhaust is a standalone option, so...no, it won't impact anything else. Doesn't hurt to read into the subject.

The macho bravado attempts in here are seriously hilarious.
Sponsored