Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
A lot of you guys don't visit the GT350 section so you aren't aware of my running joke and dire hatred for "magnAride."

Call MagneRide "magnaride" one more time and I'll hunt each and every one of you down and beat your heads in with a magnEt so hard, your teeth will be stuck to every piece of iron you remote walk by.

Careta-Ira-Inside-Out.png

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Looks like power pack 1, FP touring cat back, a few steeda mods, and strut tower brace for me on my 2016.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
A difference of 4k between my 2016 and a 2018 optioned exactly the same. :doh:
So 4k gets you more power, better transmissions, better tires and better handling? (basePP not magneride)

Sounds like a bargain to me!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Gotta wait til PP2
Can you give us any teasers on what exactly pp2 is? Don't reveal it just a teaser to get the convo started?

Thx

Sponsored

jofivepointoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP
So 4k gets you more power, better transmissions, better tires and better handling? (basePP not magneride)

Sounds like a bargain to me!

Better handling how? Did they upgrade the struts on NON Magneride?

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Can you give us any teasers on what exactly pp2 is? Don't reveal it just a teaser to get the convo started?

Thx
Supercharger? :D

Might explain the more beefy clutch for the manual....

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
A lot of you guys don't visit the GT350 section so you aren't aware of my running joke and dire hatred for "magnAride."

Call MagneRide "magnaride" one more time and I'll hunt each and every one of you down and beat your heads in with a magnEt so hard, your teeth will be stuck to every piece of iron you remote walk by.
Magma-ride

*Dr Evil laughs with pinky*

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500

Careta-Ira-Inside-Out.png
It's not MagMaRide ?

My bad

:headbonk::headbonk:

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Better handling how? Did they upgrade the struts on NON Magneride?
Between the better tires and this:
All models get revised shocks, increased lateral stiffness, and revised stabilizer bars (base suspension improvements said to be on par with the previous optional performance suspension)

I would call that better. (hopefully)

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Why did the PP package ~double in price? If it had included the Magride shocks I could have maybe understood.
No idea, the only thing I can think of is that it has the new tires in it and can now be optioned on autos. What else changed?

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Interesting. I will say this though. The Mustang is NOT the Mustang from 65 anymore. This car is becoming more and more of a GT car. The performance of the car is starting to match BMW's and other cars that have the name sake of being expensive performers, but when you look they are not as far ahead as you think.

Take he GT350...I had a M5 run next to me today on the TP and he slowed down to check me out...Big brakes ? yeap. Tune suspension ? uh-huh...The brake duck work ? The spoiler ? The BLACK ROOF OPTION ? Oh yeah I had all of that....he finally just stuck a thumbs up and took off. The mustang is evolving. Its just that simple. If you want to compete with the big boys, you are going to pay a little more for the options.

I think for many your thinking...I'm paying this for a MUSTANG ??? No your paying for the TECH in the Mustang.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Supercharger? :D

Might explain the more beefy clutch for the manual....
I doubt it, they would need a new Trans for that. The mt82 is garbage at least it was in 2014 when I had my last gt. They need to put the tr6060 in it if they supercharge it.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
$44k for a 301A with magneride and the PP. Still trying to figure out why the PP is $1k more than before for the exact same package as last year. Considering the missing options and such, I doubt these are final prices.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
$44k for a 301A with magneride and the PP. Still trying to figure out why the PP is $1k more than before for the exact same package as last year. Considering the missing options and such, I doubt these are final prices.
Ford said it would be live today and while not published on their Mustang page, it's live and already circulated throughout the internet. If Ford let made-up test prices stay in the B&P configuration this close to their press release, they fucked up hard.

I think we are looking at the real prices, unfortunately.
Sponsored