Sponsored

2018 mustang A10 Transmission Issue

Mystangariel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt lighting blue
So the car has 1700 miles bought it brand new and never had problems babied the first 1000 miles and just a couple days ago I figured i try the linelock feature i held it for like 10 seconds and disengaged it then the car freaked out turned off so I turned it back on and the car came up with a wrench and check engine light. And on the way home it was jerking really bad feeling as tho it was skipping gears. Then it stopped all the freaky stuff by the next morning and was driving pretty well but the light was still on. So I threw in an obd2 and P0600 came up and so I dropped it off at dealership and they just told me it's something wrong with the transmission. Isn't it too early to have a transmission problem should I go for lemon law or see what they say.
Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Why do people think “lemon” law automatically applies to a car that has a problem?
It is not easy to get a car lemon lawed (sic)....it is for persistent problems that can’t be fixed or a car that is not useable for a long time. It varies from state to state. Let them fix your car.

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
Yeah lemon laws only apply to vehicles that exhibit X amount of problems within X amount of time.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I think every new or newish car I've had has had a problem or two the first 20k miles.

Probably bad QC in the supply chain.

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I think every new or newish car I've had has had a problem or two the first 20k miles.

Probably bad QC in the supply chain.
I agree. Best thing to do is re-oil your supply chain, and if that doesn't help, go ahead and replace it, or upgrade to a supply belt.
Sponsored