Sponsored

2018 Manifold-ported, lu47 injectors and tune (93/e85)?

Ga15GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So I recently got a 2015 GT Premium. It wasn't a planned purchase, but the deal was just too good to pass up, so here I am, lol. It has an aftermarket exhaust, the Bassani Mustang GT X Muffler Cat-Back System. I'm not sure of any other mods or even if it already has a tune. Hopefully not since it didn't come with a tuner device.

I've been looking through the forums trying get as much info as possible, and I have to say this forum is a fantastic resource and the community seems really helpful and great.

Looking for best bang for the buck mod suggestions to start with to "wake the car up".

My initial take is a 2018 Manifold-ported, lu47 injectors and tune (93/e85).

Looking forward to hearing suggestions. Seems to be a lot of very well informed people in here.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Welcome to the club.

Yes, thatā€™s pretty much the go to for a good wake up of the car. Or, the GT350 intake manifold. Long tube headers would be the next step.

Thereā€™s a lot of great threads about the swap. Some tuners will retain the use of the IMRCā€™s (intake manifold runner controls) and some prefer to lock them out (thereā€™s a physical part that you need to do that).

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have a ported 18 manifold with locked imrc and lu47s for $250 if you are interested

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I have a ported 18 manifold with locked imrc and lu47s for $250 if you are interested
^^^ And that right there is a screaming deal for anyone in the market for the combo.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
^^^ And that right there is a screaming deal for anyone in the market for the combo.
Yes. The part are just sitting around taking up space. Iā€™m hoping they can go to good use before they get thrown out

Sponsored

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
So I recently got a 2015 GT Premium. It wasn't a planned purchase, but the deal was just too good to pass up, so here I am, lol. It has an aftermarket exhaust, the Bassani Mustang GT X Muffler Cat-Back System. I'm not sure of any other mods or even if it already has a tune. Hopefully not since it didn't come with a tuner device.

I've been looking through the forums trying get as much info as possible, and I have to say this forum is a fantastic resource and the community seems really helpful and great.

Looking for best bang for the buck mod suggestions to start with to "wake the car up".

My initial take is a 2018 Manifold-ported, lu47 injectors and tune (93/e85).

Looking forward to hearing suggestions. Seems to be a lot of very well informed people in here.
that combo right there is what most people do if staying NA. The next step would be to add long tube headers to the mix and forced induction down the road if you wanted to go that route.

however, the ā€œbasicā€ NA setup is what you mentioned. Enjoy the new power and let us know if we can help ā˜ šŸ¤˜šŸ»
Sponsored