• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas 2018 Lead Foot GT350

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
After getting a taste of wheel-to-wheel, it's time to move on from the Shelby. It's a 2018 base no stripe (originally) with Recaro seats. Actually a pretty rare combo. I have since added a black roof wrap, and white/red stripes from Big Worm graphics. Car has been tracked at Hallett 2 days and COTA 2 days, separate events. I'm slow, so best lap times were 1:44 at Hallett CCW and 2:58 COTA. Both were done on the Michelin PS4s that are on the car still, but tires have tons of life left. Car has less than 8K miles currently (will go up some). Does not seem to burn any significant amount of oil. Has a transferrable, extended Ford warranty for the powertrain +AC until July 2026 or 60,000 miles. Always serviced at the local dealership. Does have a minor incident on the Carfax due to a bonehead thing I did last year. Will provide full disclosure to serious buyer. Repairs were mostly cosmetic pieces on the front, and were all done by Ford with genuine Ford parts. I have always warmed the car properly, monitored fluids, and changed the oil and flushed brakes prior to track days.

Mods:
Forgeline GS1R wheels square rotatable 305/30 Michelin PS4s
ARP extended wheel studs
Stainless Caliperfexion studs with twist on extensions for easy pad changes
ZL1 Add-Ons front tow hook
BMR handling springs
BMR low profile jacking rails
BMR IRS cradle lockout
Steeda Camber plates set to Ford recommended track alignment settings
Ford Performance separators
Ford Performance hood struts
Aftermarket shifter ball
Bemaro Texas Flag badge over lays
Resonators deleted by local shop
Weather Tech front floor mats
Front splash guards
Ford GT350 car cover

Will also include stock springs, upper strut mounts, extra used splitter, brand new set of front brake pads, and any car specific fluids I may have. Been a hell of a car, but time to move on. If it does not sell before December, may hit COTA one last time.

Price $45K. Located in New Braunfels, TX.

LSS_Rollers-64.jpg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Shelby 1.jpeg

Shelby 2.jpeg

Shelby 3.jpeg

Shelby 4.jpeg

Shelby 5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ngamountains

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda Miata
Maybe I missed it, but what wheels are on the car, and do OEM come with? Thanks

Clover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory 5 1965 Shelby Daytona Replica in progress, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2017 Nissan Leaf(gasp)
Vehicle Showcase
Does the car still have a clean title still or does it have a rebuilt from salvage title?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Understeer

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Comes with the Forgelines. No longer have the OEM wheels. These wheels weight 20-21 lbs.

OP
OP
Understeer

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had it in my post originally, but guess I accidentally deleted it. They are Forgeline GS1R with 305/30 PS4s square. ARP extended studs up front.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Understeer

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i would love this car.....

would have to sell my gt first though lol
Appreciate the compliments! Have some serious interest locally already. See how it goes.