BYBB1630

BYBB1630

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
As others have said there are dealers doing huge discounts on the trx, head over to ram-trx.com the info for all dealers doing deals is consolidated.
Granger stopped doing there special which was 9K off of msrp with price protection. We went through them for ours.
pros- trucks rides absolutely fantastic
The power is perfect, feels like the hellcat was made for the truck
Interior is very well thought out.

cons- she a big girl
Likes to drink, but surprisingly we are averaging about 13.5.

Truck feels like an absolute tank and we couldnā€™t be happier with the purchase.
THANK YOU! I found the list. This is super helpful. Definitely going to start contacting dealers ASAP.

Gas is definitely something I have thought about especially with prices the way they are right now. I have seen gas going for $6.39 here in some places. It is wild. But it is about smiles per mile right?
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Glenn CDJR is doing 4% under invoice also, amounted to almost 10k off sticker. Mine is supposedly gonna be here in april.

Honestly, I want the trackhawk, but am not paying that much and need a truck at times. Would also feel bad taking the hawk down all the gravel for work.

I canā€™t DD a shitbox, my commute needs to be fun also

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
If you don't already own a good pick up truck, get one. It's a life changing tool that increases your capability as a human 10 fold. If you already have a good pickup, get the GT350.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BYBB1630

BYBB1630

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
If you don't already own a good pick up truck, get one. It's a life changing tool that increases your capability as a human 10 fold. If you already have a good pickup, get the GT350.
[/QUOTE
I already have the GT350.

I had a 98 Chevy K2500 for years and I agree. I miss having a truck. Part of why I was thinking of getting a TRX.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I already have the GT350.

I had a 98 Chevy K2500 for years and I agree. I miss having a truck. Part of why I was thinking of getting a TRX.
Didn't realize that. I have both, but if one had to go, it would be the GT350, and that would suck. I'd immediately be trying to figure out how to get that car back without losing the truck.

OP
OP
BYBB1630

BYBB1630

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Didn't realize that. I have both, but if one had to go, it would be the GT350, and that would suck. I'd immediately be trying to figure out how to get that car back without losing the truck.
This is my feeling as well. What I am leaning towards after talking to some other GT350 owners and friends is I am going to keep the GT350 until I can afford both. GT350 is simply too special.

DoorMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 Ram TRX
Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to choose. I pick up my TRX Wednesday in Iowa. Check out the TRX forum for the dealerships you can order at Invoice or better. My TRX MSRP is $100k and my price is $86k. Just had to wait six months for it to get built. Ordered from Dan Deery in Waterloo, IA.

NavyMAC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I ran a 3/4 ton Longhorn when I lived in San Jose and never had any issues driving in SF. Garages were all tall enough even the airport parking. Now I was under 7ft so not sure on the height of the TRX in that aspect.
sounds like thatā€™s the way to go, get the tax write off for sure.
I get 11-13mpg in my GT350 so I see that as a wash lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
BYBB1630

BYBB1630

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chandler
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to choose. I pick up my TRX Wednesday in Iowa. Check out the TRX forum for the dealerships you can order at Invoice or better. My TRX MSRP is $100k and my price is $86k. Just had to wait six months for it to get built. Ordered from Dan Deery in Waterloo, IA.
So I double checked with my salesman and I was wrong. I pay what I ordered, which was $92k. Great deal actually.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
I know this is a polar opposite comparison, but I currently have a 2018 GT350. Love the car. Absolutely amazing vehicle. Though, it is not a DD for me nor would it probably ever be since I live in the Bay Area and I am also a big guy (6 foot, 280lbs) built like Johnny Bravo. With that said, I have a buddy who works at a dodge dealer that can get me a TRX at MSRP. Also, I own my own business and would be able to write off the TRX (weighs over 6000lbs) on my taxes, which would be a huge savings. With the Shelby I cannot write it off. TRX is also a super fun vehicle, but also a very different vehicle. Much more daily drivable, super comfy, and overall has a ton of utility. Still fast as well, but in a different way than the GT350. Also, it is more fun as an off roader vs the GT350 being more a track weapon/race car.

So, if you were me, would you go for the tax benefits and get a DD with the TRX or would you keep the GT350 as a toy along with a shit box as a DD?
We look forward to seeing the TRX....... lol WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

I have a Tundra TRD PRO, and a Bullitt, love both. If I had to get rid of one would be the Mustang. I like the truck too much, and is far more convenient.

If I were to move on to another truck, the TRX would be top of the list along side the F250 Tremor, but my Truck is paid off, and I have ZERO need or desire to punk out another $40-50K. The Tundra will last forever.
IMG_20220103_143111756.jpg

Last edited: