• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee 2018+ GT QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft (10spd) $1100 shipped

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
$1100 shipped
Car is gone so driveshaft is for sale.. I bought it new May of last year because the car had a vibration the dealer couldn't seem to fix. They wouldn't put a driveshaft in so I bought this one. it is in perfect shape and all the hardware is there.

Part Number 338 JJ 21217
It is the SFI version

SHIPPING:
I will bubble wrap and then put in a piece of PVC pipe with caps on end and ship.. I think this should protect it pretty well... If Paypal'ing the fees are yours.

driveshaft 2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
to the top for the new year...

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
didn't expect this thing to last this long, doesn't anyone want to go faster?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
didn't expect this thing to last this long, doesn't anyone want to go faster?
Well, without shipping it's seriously limiting your potential buyers. Don't get me wrong, I totally get it, I hate shipping stuff, but this isn't that big, and it's what? Like 20lbs?

I'd just wrap it in bubble wrap, then shipping paper, tape it around and around, good to go. :)

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Well, without shipping it's seriously limiting your potential buyers. Don't get me wrong, I totally get it, I hate shipping stuff, but this isn't that big, and it's what? Like 20lbs?

I'd just wrap it in bubble wrap, then shipping paper, tape it around and around, good to go. :)

I know.. its not really the cost but carbon fiber isn't happy about rough handling and the last thing I want is a damaged driveshaft to show up at someones doorstep, assuming it shows up in this shipping mess we have.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I know.. its not really the cost but carbon fiber isn't happy about rough handling and the last thing I want is a damaged driveshaft to show up at someones doorstep, assuming it shows up in this shipping mess we have.

Yeah, years ago I got carbon fiber hood from a guy, didn't pack it up good enough, holy smokes, it was pulverized. Everything got sorted out by the shipping company, but yeah, just writing FRAGILE ("It must be Italian!") doesn't help much.

You might want to take look around in your regional area here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/southeast-usa.83/

Might be able to connect with someone local. Good luck!

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Up up up

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vroom vroom

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
weekend bump

Sponsored
OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
About 4.5 hours from the North side.. I can meet you in between somewhere along I-65.

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
up for the weekend...

OP
OP

JimGT

Threads