Sponsored

2018+ Euro Front Turn Signals

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Alright ... back to the O.E.M. Euro Spec lamps on a US Spec '18-21 Mustang.

I made a pair of JUMPER HARNESSES today that move the wires around to match the different pin-out on the Euro Lamps and tested using the LH Euro Lamp I have and it seems to work as intended.

Yellow Turn Signal flashes like it should.
White Marker Below yellow T/S lights up as the marker lamp.
White Marker stays on when T/S is activated (whether this is correct I don't know).

I shot a short video of the flasher flashing, but can't post it.

I've got enough connectors & pins to make 5 sets of these jumper if anyone is interested in a set (PM me).

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_3446[1].JPG

IMG_3444[1].JPG

IMG_3445[1].JPG
Please DM if you still have those adapters somehow.
I am thinking to make it work as factory style and wondering if those are EU OEM ones not some Aliexpress quality ones. My concern is more related to the light beam of the Fog light & the Day light being different from the one witch came with the car. Any feedback is absolutely appreciated in advance,
Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
F19698D3-A02D-40D5-85DE-9494F3CAA692.jpeg
The Euro lights arrived. Still waiting on my car to be delivered so I’m not able to work on making them work. Anyone have access to the European wiring diagram?
Hey OP!
Please share the link & parts number of where you get those ?
Any pictures how they ended up on your car ?
Thanks in advance,

OP
OP
AgentAlex

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP!
Please share the link & parts number of where you get those ?
Any pictures how they ended up on your car ?
Thanks in advance,
These are the part numbers:

I actually did not go through with installing them as Diode Dynamics released their 2018+ replacements. I believe @stangs-R-me did however.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
These are the part numbers:

I actually did not go through with installing them as Diode Dynamics released their 2018+ replacements. I believe @stangs-R-me did however.
Thanks for your reply sir,
I'm hoping this is for sure the EU like yours lol! as you said '' I'm thinking these are them''
I've contacted stangs-R-me already and getting the conversion adapters to make that work as it should.

Bullitt_Corona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Thanks for your reply sir,
I'm hoping this is for sure the EU like yours lol! as you said '' I'm thinking these are them''
I've contacted stangs-R-me already and getting the conversion adapters to make that work as it should.
Have you ever gotten these? I was thinking about getting them rather than the Diode Dynamics and was wondering if those were the right part numbers.

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you ever gotten these? I was thinking about getting them rather than the Diode Dynamics and was wondering if those were the right part numbers.
euro lights.jpg

yes I got them and they look legit! I haven't had the chance to test & install them but I will do it probably next week or so. Just couldn't figure out a way not to take off the front bumper as some here said it's possible to get them installed with the front tires turned or at most taken off!
In my situation, I think I will be facing the supercharger pump of my Odin. I will see what happens and let you know! Bottom line, I will get these 100 times and never get the Diode Dynamics cause these looks waaaaay better. just my humble opinion!

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
In Starky's installation instructions they claim you only need to drop the belly cover, well you also need to drop the horns (unplug & 1 bolt) on the drivers side.

On the passenger side, you need to turn the wheel hard right and undo two pins in the wheel well liner so you can push it out of the way in order to get the light assembly out & back in with the W/S washer tank right there. I also unplugged the W/S pump as this wire was also in the way.

Doug

1649618092179.png

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In Starky's installation instructions they claim you only need to drop the belly cover, well you also need to drop the horns (unplug & 1 bolt) on the drivers side.

On the passenger side, you need to turn the wheel hard right and undo two pins in the wheel well liner so you can push it out of the way in order to get the light assembly out & back in with the W/S washer tank right there. I also unplugged the W/S pump as this wire was also in the way.

Doug

1649618092179.png
Always informative sir! Thanks for your input I will let you know guys when I install them.

Bullitt_Corona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Alright ... back to the O.E.M. Euro Spec lamps on a US Spec '18-21 Mustang.

I made a pair of JUMPER HARNESSES today that move the wires around to match the different pin-out on the Euro Lamps and tested using the LH Euro Lamp I have and it seems to work as intended.

Yellow Turn Signal flashes like it should.
White Marker Below yellow T/S lights up as the marker lamp.
White Marker stays on when T/S is activated (whether this is correct I don't know).

I shot a short video of the flasher flashing, but can't post it.

I've got enough connectors & pins to make 5 sets of these jumper if anyone is interested in a set (PM me).

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_3446[1].JPG

IMG_3444[1].JPG

IMG_3445[1].JPG
This might be a longshot but would you still happen to have anymore of these jumper harnesses for these lights? Definitely want to get these lights.

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
This might be a longshot but would you still happen to have anymore of these jumper harnesses for these lights? Definitely want to get these lights.
Just sent you a PM

Thanks,

Doug

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

Few days back I was able to install & test the EU signal lights and I can tell you they're worth it!!
Thanks to : Stangs-R-me for making it possible! Job well done sir.
Fitment & installation : I took the easy route! So, I only had to remove the front wheels ( 275's ) on Roush which means no access to the fender. Afterwards, smooth as a butter! You can easily unscrew 3 screws, take the old unit, put back the new one ( test it ) before putting back everything! it took me about 30 mins to finish it all. The light mode as usual except the DRL will remain off if the car is running on the daylight. You have to put the switch on the second option so you can get them matching the shark gill on the headlights.
Soon I will post better pictures.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Nice! I finally got around to ordering the lights. Will be here Saturday. Can’t wait!

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Nice! I finally got around to ordering the lights. Will be here Saturday. Can’t wait!
Nice. Did you order from LevittownFordParts.com?

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
We’ll they’re finally on… FedEx done delayed me a week, then I had an encounter with a tire in the highway…. Delayed me another week waiting for a new bumper and splitter. All in all, I love them. Super subtle but so long to the amber parking lights.
521FB186-2A4E-4538-875A-B489E7DFEF1C.jpeg
521FB186-2A4E-4538-875A-B489E7DFEF1C.jpeg
Sponsored