AgentAlex

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
F19698D3-A02D-40D5-85DE-9494F3CAA692.jpeg
The Euro lights arrived. Still waiting on my car to be delivered so I’m not able to work on making them work. Anyone have access to the European wiring diagram?

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
AgentAlex,

My test results from post #14 at least tell you what function each pin of the Euro LH light does (vs. the US plug), and comparing the two US diagrams Benny posted the RH should be the same.

You need someone who works at a Euro Ford dealer to dig this up for you ... maybe a post in the UK or Europe section would be best.

As I already have the LH one here by accident, I'm interested to see if we can make this work by just switching around the wires in the plug. Or make custom M to FM short adapter harnesses out of the plugs Starkey uses to make their custom fog light harnesses so it is plug-n-play. If we can make this work, I'll order up the RH side.

Doug

Sponsored

Oxford19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0GT PP
I hope this is something that ends up working out relatively easy, would really like a set of these. Thanks guys for putting in the legwork, much appreciated.

OP
OP
AgentAlex

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
@Diode Dynamics is apparently working on a new set of fogs/turn/parking lights for the s550.
We will be releasing more information regarding our new ELITE Series LED Fog Lamp for the 2018+ Ford Mustang on 7/29. Stay tuned!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
We will be releasing more information regarding our new ELITE Series LED Fog Lamp for the 2018+ Ford Mustang on 7/29. Stay tuned!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hey John! Can I just submit my preorder now? 😅 I like to be ahead of the crowd.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Just saw the light source gurus post. Do you gotta remove the bumper to slap these on, or can you do it through the wheel well? When will they be posted on your website? Also DM me a discount code 🤪

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Just saw the light source gurus post. Do you gotta remove the bumper to slap these on, or can you do it through the wheel well? When will they be posted on your website? Also DM me a discount code 🤪
Our Diode Dynamics official dealer "The Lighting Guru" is rocking and rolling at spreading the word of our Elite Series Combination Fog Lamp for 2018-2021 Ford Mustang!

We have launched our product listing which can be found here below:
https://www.diodedynamics.com/elite-series-combination-fog-lamp-for-2018-2021-ford-mustang-pair.html

Watch our overview video:

In regards to the installation process, you will need to remove the front bumper during the installation process

Watch our installation video:

Just a heads up, all forum members are eligable for a free US shipping code. Just send us a direct message!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

1627567098078.png

1627567262439.png

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Alright ... back to the O.E.M. Euro Spec lamps on a US Spec '18-21 Mustang.

I made a pair of JUMPER HARNESSES today that move the wires around to match the different pin-out on the Euro Lamps and tested using the LH Euro Lamp I have and it seems to work as intended.

Yellow Turn Signal flashes like it should.
White Marker Below yellow T/S lights up as the marker lamp.
White Marker stays on when T/S is activated (whether this is correct I don't know).

I shot a short video of the flasher flashing, but can't post it.

I've got enough connectors & pins to make 5 sets of these jumper if anyone is interested in a set (PM me).

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_3446[1].JPG

IMG_3444[1].JPG

IMG_3445[1].JPG

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Alright ... back to the O.E.M. Euro Spec lamps on a US Spec '18-21 Mustang.

I made a pair of JUMPER HARNESSES today that move the wires around to match the different pin-out on the Euro Lamps and tested using the LH Euro Lamp I have and it seems to work as intended.

Yellow Turn Signal flashes like it should.
White Marker Below yellow T/S lights up as the marker lamp.
White Marker stays on when T/S is activated (whether this is correct I don't know).

I shot a short video of the flasher flashing, but can't post it.

I've got enough connectors & pins to make 5 sets of these jumper if anyone is interested in a set (PM me).

Thanks,

Doug
How much did you pay for the signals/fogs? I'm debating if I want to repin the oem harness as needed for the Diode Dynamics ones.
Sponsored