Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The crosshair on the fake gas cap looks slightly different from what we saw in the Rock video:
cap1.jpg
cap2.jpg

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Really interested in what that plate means.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I tried a different filter for color correction:
That looks much closer to me, nicely done! :thumbsup:
That likely means PP1 :headbang:
Now the question is, will MagneRide be standard or optional? I certainly hope the Recaros are only optional. If you can get standard seats in a Shelby I hope they'd give Bullitt buyers the option too.
The crosshair on the fake gas cap looks slightly different from what we saw in the Rock video:
Looking at the upper left corner of the Rock leak, it looks like they were contemplating several different designs. Easy thing to change.
Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 4.55.00 PM.png

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
More pictures from Chicago!! It's real, it's happening and looks like at least this one has Brembos and Recaros!! :eyebulge:
Well hell.. Decisions decisions.. :D

Sponsored

Guardstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I had a 2001 Bullitt until I sold it to buy my 2015, I really miss that car. I'm thinking of changing rides in the spring, hope they announce it in January. I'm thinking this may be an intro video for an auto show intro--Ford didn't make any Bullitt specific commercials for the 2001 or 2008 versions. back in 2007 I realized a new Bullitt was coming when I looked at RM's paint chip book for 2008 and there was a colour chip for Dark Highland Green, Mustang only.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I tried a different filter for color correction:
Looks really close to guard, but I'm sure it's different. Don't like the chrome lip of the wheel but I guess that's what people want for the retro styling. Was hoping for a modern interpretation of Bullitt rather than retro being applied to a modern sports coupe like the S550. Guess we'll see what the studio came up with in about a month.

BAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
I find the lack of front end pics....

aggravating!

I'm just glad the thing exists regardless.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Looks really close to guard, but I'm sure it's different. Don't like the chrome lip of the wheel but I guess that's what people want for the retro styling. Was hoping for a modern interpretation of Bullitt rather than retro being applied to a modern sports coupe like the S550. Guess we'll see what the studio came up with in about a month.
I would like to see clearer pictures of the wheels before making final judgment but I do believe the chrome lip is a bit big. I think if it was thinner and just served to show a separation between the wheel and the tire (the main issue I have with all black wheels) then I think it would have looked better. They look to me like 19x9s or possibly 19x10s.

Also agree on the color. I think they could have just took the Guard paint formula and tweaked it to be a more rich green instead of the grey/green of our vehicles. Also possibly a reason why guard was discontinued after 2016, they did not want two similar colors.
Sponsored

Last edited: