Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
With how my Bitcoin is blowing up right now I may buy the car with coin profits.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
If the digital gauges get a cool retro look even remotely close to that photoshop, it would definitely sell me on the 401A package.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I am calling it now. This is going to be the following.

• PP1
  • Magnetic Dampers
  • Bullitt Emblems
  • Bullitt exterior color palette
  • Q-Ball satin silver shift knob
  • Seats that have Bullitt Embroidered on them
  • Bullitt Wheels - Polished outer lip / Gloss Black center and spokes.
  • Bullitt numbered dash badge
  • Engine cover with Bullitt badge
  • Bullitt grill
And if Automatic and Recaros are on the options list I'm sold.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Currently Debating:
2018 GT PP2 or Bullitt. Yes. I suck at decisions.
Two very different cars. PP2 is a track weapon. Bullitt will not be.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
:gossip: Track car, track car, track car...
Oh that'd be my choice 100%...just saying, though. PP2 >>>> Bullitt every single time.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Oh that'd be my choice 100%...just saying, though. PP2 >>>> Bullitt every single time.
I'm trying to do both with mine...

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Two very different cars. PP2 is a track weapon. Bullitt will not be.
If I'm allowed to dream I'll have a PP2 Bullitt.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Pricing...near 50-52k
Anything that is "Bullitt" will not be changeable- if it has (as the past 2 did) a unique exhaust (sound) then the active exhaust. If there are unique seats covers as in the past then Recarros are out. The full PP2 is out as it includes chin** and tail spoilers that are a big no no on a Bullitt (only F'ing Morons ruin Bullitts by adding spoilers and other after market mods). Add on some bucks for the Bullitt package and your there pricewise.

Mag Ride??? Would fit the theme but maybe a pricing issue?
Shaker Sound (may be one of a very few options available) ??

Price out a Prem Mustang with PP1, add in the electronic dash (that will have a custom Bullitt feature -- unless then go full retro physical guages), tranny? my 01 & 08 had sticks-can't recall if an auto was available for the 08 -I'm thinking not.

Wheels? big unknown--they could possible borrow the sizing/set up of the PP2 with a Troque Thrust style but I'm doubtful as the Bullitt audience is a bit more mainstream. Engine upgrade-- no. While Ford has had Power Pack upgrades they all mandated 91+ fuel (as did the Boss Red Key) and Ford will not release a more mainstream car like that, it has to be able to run on 87 (maybe not at full potential but at least run without destroying itself - but hell, I could be wrong and would love it if I am).

Colors: Dark Highland Green sadly - I wish they would run the modern version of the original Highland Green and Black. Sadly-- they will go with 2 colors. They though of 1 color in 08 but dealerships screamed.

** EDIT for the hard of reading. The PPD package comes with the old extended (add on) Boss 302 chin spoiler. I would not anticipate the PP2 chin spoiler being used and as the PP2 package makes a big deal about the added down force of the extended PP@ chin and decklid spoilers working together for 'balance' I do not foresee it being used on the Bullitt.

Hmm off to run the 2018 price configure and see what it runs....

Last edited:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Pricing...near 50-52k
Anything that is "Bullitt" will not be changeable- if it has (as the past 2 did) a unique exhaust (sound) then the active exhaust. If there are unique seats covers as in the past then Recarros are out. The full PP2 is out as it includes chin and tail spoilers that are a big no no on a Bullitt (only F'ing Morons ruin Bullitts by adding spoilers and other after market mods). Add on some bucks for the Bullitt package and your there pricewise.

Mag Ride??? Would fit the theme but maybe a pricing issue?
Shaker Sound (may be one of a very few options available) ??

Price out a Prem Mustang with PP1, add in the electronic dash (that will have a custom Bullitt feature -- unless then go full retro physical guages), tranny? my 01 & 08 had sticks-can't recall if an auto was available for the 08 -I'm thinking not.

Wheels? big unknown--they could possible borrow the sizing/set up of the PP2 with a Troque Thrust style but I'm doubtful as the Bullitt audience is a bit more mainstream. Engine upgrade-- no. While Ford has had Power Pack upgrades they all mandated 91+ fuel (as did the Boss Red Key) and Ford will not release a more mainstream car like that, it has to be able to run on 87 (maybe not at full potential but at least run without destroying itself - but hell, I could be wrong and would love it if I am).

Colors: Dark Highland Green sadly - I wish they would run the modern version of the original Highland Green and Black. Sadly-- they will go with 2 colors. They though of 1 color in 08 but dealerships screamed.

Hmm off to run the 2018 price configure and see what it runs....

The photo shows a Chin spoiler.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
The photo shows a Chin spoiler.
ALL 15+ Mustangs have a basic chin spoiler- a uniform part of the fascia build and would be on every car.

The PP2 Chin Spoiler is an add on spoiler - taken from the 12/13 Boss 302 program - and that added on, extended, chin spoiler does not seem to be on the car in the pics of the "18 Bullitt" (but the pics are limited in detail).
Sponsored