• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 2018 A10 Hellion Sleeper 4k Miles **Price Update**

asylum938

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
**Edit, Added some additional photos of interior and Window sticker and a phot of today from under the vehicle to show how clean the car is.

Also specific pictures upon request, just ask

Text at: 4eight4 824 512Five

Vehicle currently has a Lien, however I work at a car dealership and we can do the transfer at the dealer.

Located In Pennsylvania.

Selling due to lack of driving the car. I've put 4,000 miles on it in the 3 years i've owned the car. it just sits in the garage 6 months out of the year and was never driven in snow and made every attempt to avoid driving in the rain.

Price: $55,000
Updated Price: $50,500
After reviewing pricing on Similar Sold Vehicles I've adjusted the pricing to reflect a fair quick sale.

2018 Ford Mustang · Coupe · Driven 4,253 miles (may slightly go up but very little)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium
Premium package
401A
Leather Recaro Seats
10R80 Transmission
Black Accent package
Nav
Active Exhaust
4xxx Miles
875HP/691 FTlbs on E85 @12psi
Modifications:
Lund Racing 93 and E85 Tunes w/ Ngauge
Hellion Sleeper kit
Hellion upgraded intake pipe for sleeper kit
Precision 62/66 Turbos
Hellion Upgraded oil drain tanks (better road clearance)
Geforce GFB III boost controller with Fatfab interior mount.
FORE Fuel system 2 pumps w/ braided PTFE lines
ID1000 Injectors
170 degree thermostat
Mcleod Steel and Friction upgrade for A10 transmission (installed by Evolution Performance in Aston PA)
Suncoast 258 converter
10R80 Transbrake and N2MB two step
MMR Oilpump and Crank gears
DSS 1400HP Axles
BMR subframe supports
BMR Minimum Drop front springs
BMR Sport rear springs
Steeda H pipe (replaces suitcase resonator)
Forgestar D5 rear wheels
Mickey Thompson Et street R 305/45/17 tires (rear)
Mustang5.jpg
Mustang1.jpg
Mustang2.jpg
Mustang3.jpg
Mustang4.jpg
Mustang6.jpg
Mustang7.jpg
MustangGauges1.jpg
MustangInterior1.jpg
MustangInterior2.jpg
MustangWindowSticker.jpg
Mustang8.jpg
MustangCarfax.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

asylum938

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
Cold Start on E85 From Today

OP
OP

asylum938

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
Price Update Bump. Had a buyer back out.

$48,000

Otherwise I will be parting the car out and returning to stock to trade in
Sponsored