• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2018 - 2022 Mustang Procharger Stage II w/ Factory Airbox (1FW613-SCI) P1SC

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Selling a lightly used Procharger stage II carb kit # 1FW613-SCI with P1SC. This is a complete kit and is fully functional with no mechanical concerns. Long story, but I ended up going a different route and may end up selling the car all together. But that’s another issue.

Kit is about 2 years old. 1 year it sat in the box before even installing. This past year it spent a few months on the car and then back on the shelf. Total mileage on the kit is very low. My car only has 2,500 miles all together. Less than a 1/4 of that was with this setup.

This is the 50 state carb legal kit. Only options are the helical cut gears in the P1SC and the black painted intercooler. Being a carb kit, it retains the factory airbox and is a shared 6-rib drive, which is unlike the standard procharger stage II kit many are used to. The blower itself sits on the other side like a Paxton / Vortech kit. I know of a few people making very good power on this kit. I spent a lot of time doing a complete inventory of the kit and replacing items that were modified during install. Intercooler hoses are cut based on each individual install, as are PCV and coolant hoses. All replacement items were purchased through Procharger / ATI. You will be receiving a lot of new items. The kit is complete, down to the manual and itemized inventory list. My loss is your gain.

Only things worth mentioning is there is a small “dent” in the top of the intercooler. It does not affected anything in any way. It was literally dented when I received it and didn’t even notice it. (See pic) There is also a bite mark on the carbon fiber intake where it connects to the blower. Hose clamp must have bit in slightly. It is also just cosmetic and still fully functional. You don’t even see it when the coupler is connected. There are also a few scratches on some of the IC piping.

I am including the supplied N-gauge tuner. The tune for my car is still on it. You will have to work out a tune for your car for this kit. Most guys end up going with Lund or PBD anyhow.

Extra’s included are two new Gates belts. One green and one regular. Also including the oil drain line kit - brand new. Plus some extra O-rings for the drain as well as washers for the dip-stick / fill port.

I would very much like to sell locally, but am not opposed to shipping. It would take a bit to package everything appropriately though. And obviously cost some extra coin. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA.

Serious inquires only. Retail for this kit right now is $9248.00 with options.

Asking $6000. If you can pick it up, I’ll definitely cut you a good deal. Also open to reasonable offers. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good resource for detailing the kit and the install.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/tech-sto...ng-prochargers-stage-ii-p-1x-on-a-20-mustang/

PC I.jpeg

PC II.jpeg

PC III.jpeg

PC IV.jpeg

PC V.jpeg

PC IX.jpeg

PC VI.jpeg

PC VII.jpeg

PC VIII.jpeg

PC X.jpeg

PC XI.jpeg

PC XII.jpeg

PC XIII.jpeg

PC XIV.jpeg

PC XV.jpeg

PC XVI.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrianH87

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Still available

$5000 Picked up

Open to offers for shipping as well

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
PM sent