taylor.crandall1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Nice find.

I have been checking the Shelby website for a couple years waiting for this hood.

Its a really good looking hood, but quite expensive for fiberglass.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Nice find.

I have been checking the Shelby website for a couple years waiting for this hood.

Its a really good looking hood, but quite expensive for fiberglass.
I was thinking about this hood also, until I saw that this is not a direct bolt on. From their note, it is not an easy process to install the hood. So I am going with Cervini GT 500.

taylor.crandall1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I was thinking about this hood also, until I saw that this is not a direct bolt on. From their note, it is not an easy process to install the hood. So I am going with Cervini GT 500.
I don't take there statement that its not a direct bolt on. I just think they are giving warning that some adjustments may need to be made as with any hood. Including the Cervini.

The Shelby hood and the Cervini GT500 hood are my two favorite hoods for the 2018+.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I don't take there statement that its not a direct bolt on. I just think they are giving warning that some adjustments may need to be made as with any hood. Including the Cervini.

The Shelby hood and the Cervini GT500 hood are my two favorite hoods for the 2018+.
Yes, those two hoods are my favorite also. I absolutely love Shelby. Still, with having a Whipple installed, the GT 500 hood might be a better choice. Either way, both hoods look sexy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Temovic55

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Yep you're right but this hood will be installed with little adjustment to the fenders and you're good to go.
I know a Member here who was able to do it and it was worth it.
I'm gonna have to continue on watching that website to grab the % 20 discount.

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Yep you're right but this hood will be installed with little adjustment to the fenders and you're good to go.
I know a Member here who was able to do it and it was worth it.
I'm gonna have to continue on watching that website to grab the % 20 discount.
What is this 20% discount you speak of? Lol. Also do you know if the other member has pics of it installed or the Ford part #?

OP
OP
Temovic55

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What is this 20% discount you speak of? Lol. Also do you know if the other member has pics of it installed or the Ford part #?
Well, obviously you don't keep an eye on their website so I don't blame you! They offered such discount last year ( can't remember if it was the Black Friday sale ) on everything!
This is the guy who fitted the SuperSnake hood on his ride! ( Mustang Maverick )

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Well, obviously you don't keep an eye on their website so I don't blame you! They offered such discount last year ( can't remember if it was the Black Friday sale ) on everything!
This is the guy who fitted the SuperSnake hood on his ride! ( Mustang Maverick )
I've been checking the Shelby site every couple months for about a year and a half now. I've wanted a GT-H hood since they came out but they have never been for sale until now. Ahhh I gotcha, I thought it was a forum discount or something.

OP
OP
Temovic55

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
FINALY !! The SHELBY official store is under The Black Friday SALE ! We're talking %20 folks!
it ma time to get the SuperSnake Hood finally!
Good luck everyone!

OP
OP
Temovic55

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought mine yesterday and it's going to be shipped overseas hopefully within couple of months. I will follow up with the install prep and everything comes after! I just pray it would come in one piece :whew:
Sponsored