Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Thanks for that .
Do you know if you can ship your trans to them ?
Pretty sure but they are incredibly busy and absolutely worth it. You would have to talk to @Rjames18
Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Just like I said you won't hold over 900 whp with just the GPZ and stock count, you have to add more frictions.
:crazy:

theres a reason canadas national treasure is nickelback

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
.......aaaaaaaaand crickets from the keyboard warriors
Nothing more to say. When good things happen it goes viral look at me look at me..........but what about when it breaks. Where is the Youtube videos of pulling the trans. :ontheloo: Thats the Crickets you are hearing.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
No thanks I've heard enough of your shit.
easy there.....wouldnt want you to spill your maple syrup on your carhartt pajamas

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Nothing more to say. When good things happen it goes viral look at me look at me..........but what about when it breaks. Where is the Youtube videos of pulling the trans. That's the Crickets you are hearing.
Once again here you go trying to say I'm lying. You used to say i was lying about the turbo kits as well with them having back pressure issues even though Justin had put a sensor to check the back pressure and study his own kit.... Haven't you been sued for slandering other big companies before???
The funniest part is that you used to talk so much shit about comp turbos as well, moved over to precision turbos and went through a few of those and now you're back with comps lmao. You're such a joke its hilarious. You have no credibility because all you do is jump from company to company to product to product. Now you're trying to bring up the issue with valve float to a customer of Justin's. So let me go ahead and spell that out for you and everyone else since you haven't done any actual data testing on the valve springs themselves and just talk through your ass. The valve springs pressure from each one varies a lot. They quality control from ford is terrible with them. You can get a tester off amazon for $65 if you want to actually see this for yourself. Couple that with trying to throw 1000+whp on STOCK valve springs and sometimes some will get valve float issues and some wont. You literally went to hellion and still had valve float issues even though you said that switching to them would fix all your problems with valve float. The stock valve springs were not designed to handle high rpms + all the power we all try to throw at them. There are way to combat this when using stock valve springs. Bigger A/R turbo housings, tubular headers, bigger exhaust side turbine wheels. But even with doing that there are some that still run into the problem because once again Ford quality control is terrible when it comes to having their valves spring pressure rates being even remotely close. Those ways to combat it are for all of the kits out there, not just LPF.

I do not have video of us actually pulling the transmission because I'm right there with the owner of LPF pulling the transmission. However, in my videos I spell out EVERY time the trans was pulled and the reason for pulling it. There are no crickets from me because once again I'm not trying to fib anyone. What good does that offer? That legit only makes a company look worse. I have no reason to lie to anyone. Justin has had a fair amount of people come to him wanting to build their 10r80 and has done quite a few. I was there this weekend talking with him about it.
Things are going to wear when pushing something as hard as I do. Which is why I'm constantly monitoring everything going on with my car and viewing the logs with Justin to see what is happening good or bad.

ttbestas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT-R
getting back to original post, what about Cortex boost controller? i got email from them it can be made to work, not for all gears but lets say 3-10 gear

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Once again here you go trying to say I'm lying. You used to say i was lying about the turbo kits as well with them having back pressure issues even though Justin had put a sensor to check the back pressure and study his own kit.... Haven't you been sued for slandering other big companies before???
The funniest part is that you used to talk so much shit about comp turbos as well, moved over to precision turbos and went through a few of those and now you're back with comps lmao. You're such a joke its hilarious. You have no credibility because all you do is jump from company to company to product to product. Now you're trying to bring up the issue with valve float to a customer of Justin's. So let me go ahead and spell that out for you and everyone else since you haven't done any actual data testing on the valve springs themselves and just talk through your ass. The valve springs pressure from each one varies a lot. They quality control from ford is terrible with them. You can get a tester off amazon for $65 if you want to actually see this for yourself. Couple that with trying to throw 1000+whp on STOCK valve springs and sometimes some will get valve float issues and some wont. You literally went to hellion and still had valve float issues even though you said that switching to them would fix all your problems with valve float. The stock valve springs were not designed to handle high rpms + all the power we all try to throw at them. There are way to combat this when using stock valve springs. Bigger A/R turbo housings, tubular headers, bigger exhaust side turbine wheels. But even with doing that there are some that still run into the problem because once again Ford quality control is terrible when it comes to having their valves spring pressure rates being even remotely close. Those ways to combat it are for all of the kits out there, not just LPF.

I do not have video of us actually pulling the transmission because I'm right there with the owner of LPF pulling the transmission. However, in my videos I spell out EVERY time the trans was pulled and the reason for pulling it. There are no crickets from me because once again I'm not trying to fib anyone. What good does that offer? That legit only makes a company look worse. I have no reason to lie to anyone. Justin has had a fair amount of people come to him wanting to build their 10r80 and has done quite a few. I was there this weekend talking with him about it.
Things are going to wear when pushing something as hard as I do. Which is why I'm constantly monitoring everything going on with my car and viewing the logs with Justin to see what is happening good or bad.
It is not just me who is saying this. I am just the one to post about it. It is well known that LPF is not going to tell the truth. Time and time again the community has seen this. Honesty goes far in life. Hey but LPF has blazing speed time slips. Just admit when shit goes wrong. Any reasonable human being will understand that shops make mistakes and are human.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
yesterday .
Well you’re the guinea pig because i will be either doing a glide or th400.....not a fan of having to “massage” the trans tunnel to get it in. I have only read one negative experience about the Jpc swap kit but it seemed the guy had a shitty mechanic and too much money to slow down and relook at the issue.

edit: i will probably have a meltdown about all the dash lights that will come on if using all the stock stuff....
Before

i have my 17 at limitless in Houston getting turbo’d and 6r80 swapped.....they see no issues with getting 1500rwhp with billet internals, clutch packs and circle d converter?

they have 2018’s running 8.01’s daily driven on 10r80’s. They actually talked me out of a glide swap and stick witht he 6r80
Guess you changed your mind , eh ?

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
yesterday .

Before

Guess you changed your mind , eh ?
Im talking down the road if i turn the car into drag car and take off street. I absolutely wanted to do a glide going from mt-82 but the car will be 50/50 street/strip so it’d be nice to be able to cruise....lpf owner said to stick with 6r80 at my power levels because ive seen videos of s550’s with their dash lit up like a chrismas tree after the th400 swap......that would drive me bonkers

and since that build thread guy does everything himsel, if he does a th400 himself, (like i would do) then i would see how it went. Their arent any build threads if th400 swaps being done in garages.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
It is not just me who is saying this. I am just the one to post about it. It is well known that LPF is not going to tell the truth. Time and time again the community has seen this. Honesty goes far in life. Hey but LPF has blazing speed time slips. Just admit when shit goes wrong. Any reasonable human being will understand that shops make mistakes and are human.
Honesty does go far in life, can't agree more. So please tell me where I'm lying? I listed out every reason I've pulled the trans and the reasons for.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
@Peedystablo82 Look at the Cortex boost controller! It's a VERY advanced controller that can do boost by gear and RPM. You will need to tap your ECM harness for RPM and vehicle speed signals. From there the controller finds a ratio between the two numbers and can determine what gear you're in with no input from the trans.

Now the only caveat, is that it can only support 8 gears. That being said, you wouldn't need boost control in 9th and 10th (overdrive). So it should work. Email their technical support and ask, they are extremely helpful.

https://sirhclabs.com/
Sponsored