@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't actually seen one in "the wild" yet but I saw that some Ecoboost stangs (I'm assuming pony package) are getting the tribar badge like they had on the V6 2015-2017 but the tribar is actually red white and blue. Any info on part number for this and how much? Thanks!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
In another thread about this, the conclusion was there is no part number. The only way to get it is already mounted in a panel. And that panel is one of the parts that Ford set an insane price for. Never could figure out why some special model parts are dirt cheap and others are marked up 3, 4 or more times what the standard part cost.

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In another thread about this, the conclusion was there is no part number. The only way to get it is already mounted in a panel. And that panel is one of the parts that Ford set an insane price for. Never could figure out why some special model parts are dirt cheap and others are marked up 3, 4 or more times what the standard part cost.
I figured that it would already be part of the decklid due to how they sell the other decklids as well. I think price has a lot to do with what they see selling. I recall when the GT350 steering wheels could be ordered for about $250 and they were impossible to find. Then when I did hear them coming in stock, they were almost $500 for some of them.

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
I have yet to see one as well. Does anyone know if these vehiles are out, or is this just in the works with Ford? Our parts catalogs usually don't have this information until the cars are rolling off of the transport trucks.

For whatever it's worth for comparison, the GT350 steering wheels wheels have come down a bit for the 18s. The GT350R wheels....that's another story.

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have yet to see one as well. Does anyone know if these vehiles are out, or is this just in the works with Ford? Our parts catalogs usually don't have this information until the cars are rolling off of the transport trucks.

For whatever it's worth for comparison, the GT350 steering wheels wheels have come down a bit for the 18s. The GT350R wheels....that's another story.
I haven't actually seen these, as mentioned, but once I do I'll get you a VIN to see if we can get a part number.

I have noticed the GT350 wheel is coming down, which is awesome news for us non 350 owners who wanted to get into one. Luckily I got mine not too long ago for not too much.
Sponsored