2018’s on the lots

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Why do the 20's look so odd on the 18? Is it just the design?
They are wheels that were obviously meant to go on the F-150 but then some old VP at Ford was like "These would look great on the Mustang and prevent us from having to come up with a new design!"
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Who thought it was a good idea to use gloss black for the upper grill and matte plastic gray finish for the lower grill? Thats so annoying to look at and it sticks out like a sore thumb in real life pictures
My assumption is they did it to stay consistent with the gloss black on the trunk and matte black plastic on the rear bumper.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Who thought it was a good idea to use gloss black for the upper grill and matte plastic gray finish for the lower grill? Thats so annoying to look at and it sticks out like a sore thumb in real life pictures
Yeah that does suck but an easy fix ..

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Cars have arrived in Canada. Right now I’m looking at an EcoBoost premium. Pics to come in a hour or so. The visual changes? Much to do about nothing is my most accurate thought. The hood vents look cheesy compared to 2017 in my upinion.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
if these cars weren't so pricey id consider one but since my 16 is faster with my mods and i really like it, i'm sticking with it.....

Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Man it sucks to live in an area (CT) where on a good day the local Ford dealers have 2-3 mustangs in stock. Seeing some pics of dealerships with 10-15 mustangs is crazy. Have a feeling it will be a little while before I can test drive a couple different 18s to get a feel for them and all the new features.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Man it sucks to live in an area (CT) where on a good day the local Ford dealers have 2-3 mustangs in stock. Seeing some pics of dealerships with 10-15 mustangs is crazy. Have a feeling it will be a little while before I can test drive a couple different 18s to get a feel for them and all the new features.
When I went to my dealer to order my car they said they have 30 allocations coming in, which was very surprising because this isn't a big city. There were only 5 2017MYs left on the lot, too.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
When I went to my dealer to order my car they said they have 30 allocations coming in, which was very surprising because this isn't a big city. There were only 5 2017MYs left on the lot, too.
Up here its mostly SUVs and trucks on the lots. There are a couple bigger dealerships in NY and MA I think. But slip pickings for the most part.
Sponsored