• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon 2017 Whipple Ford Mustang GT($34,000)SOLD

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Any fuel mods? Injectors or pumps? E85? I see it has the Whipple can tune. Thanks
Whipple Stage 2 kit comes with 72# in
Any fuel mods? Injectors or pumps? E85? I see it has the Whipple can tune. Thanks
Whipple Stage 2 kit comes with 132MM Throttle Body,72# Injectors and I upgraded the Whipple Intercooler.
Does not need any fuel mods for the Whipple Conservative Tune,but will run 10.70ET 132MPH with this setup.
Pump Gas Only
Sponsored

Last edited:

BIGONTS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Whipple Stage 2 kit comes with 72# in

Whipple Stage 2 kit comes with 132MM Throttle Body,72# Injectors and I upgraded the Whipple Intercooler.
Doe not need any fuel mods for the Whipple Conservative Tune,but will run 10.70ET 132MPH with this setup.
Pump Gas Only
Awesome. Thanks

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Don't understand if you sold or not. That car would have sold long ago with an A10 or manual transmission. Plus the Covid shit of course. I assume it has to be the trans that is holding people back. Awesome car with low miles, incredible mods at a great price.

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Don't understand if you sold or not. That car would have sold long ago with an A10 or manual transmission. Plus the Covid shit of course. I assume it has to be the trans that is holding people back. Awesome car with low miles, incredible mods at a great price.[/QUOT
I could have sold my car a number of times, but I am not going to sell my mustang less than $34,000.
I still have my mustang.

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I actual prefer the 6r80 Trans over the A10 trans for my use.
Lund Racing has run in the 7 seconds in the quarter mile with a 6r80 trans.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Would the new owner that bought my mustang please contact me at [email protected]
I moved and lost all my contact information.
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
If any member have information on the new owner please let me know.

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Sure would like contact information on the member that purchased my mustang.Moved and lost all my paper work on the sale.
Thanks
Sponsored