2017 Shelby GT350 for sale (SOLD)

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
2017 Shelby GT350 – I don’t drive this car much since I fully retired last year and want to sell it to free up garage space. My wife and I are 69 years old and she doesn’t want a bunch of window shoppers or tire kickers coming around during the virus so I’m advertising this accordingly. Rather than the $47 - $48.5K Autotrader, Truecar, or Car.com price guide values for private sale and even higher dealer prices for an equivalent car, I’m asking $46,000 on this 10,700 mile car. Tire kickers and joy riders don’t need to call. Race Red with black leather and alcantara seats. I’ve kept a seat cover on the drivers seat while I’ve owned it to keep it nice. Factory options are the Convenience Pkg and black racing stripe. I am the second owner and purchased it with 2600 miles after the first owner traded it back on an "R" model. No wrecks and and no service issues while I have owned it – I’ve never been back to the dealer. Had a clean Carfax and Oasis report when I bought it. Has not used any oil in between changes. I've never red-lined it, abused it or even taken it out of town. No frozen, winter weather. I commuted in it 3 days a week on city streets to a downtown post-retirement job for 3 years and parked in a reserved space. It has a few extras - front chassis cross brace, jacking rails, clip on stone flaps on front, Steeda clutch spring, Cobra mats, oil separator on PVC and PPF on frontal surfaces. I have the promotional items that Ford provides to the original owner of the car. Front splitter has some grounding scrapes underneath which is unavoidable but I also have a new splitter in the box ($370) that goes with the car as a spare. Behind the rear tire, there is a scuffed area underneath, that was on the car when I bought it, probably from backing over a curb or unloading during delivery. They are not visible except from underneath. Only visible cosmetic damage are 2 tiny cracks radiating from the Cobra emblem on the trunk panel (see picture) which is common and typical of these cars. New battery. Tires are original but still have good tread on them – see picture. Car is in central Ark.

IMG_5284.JPG

IMG_5285.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5288.JPG

IMG_5289.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

IMG_5291.JPG

IMG_5292.JPG

IMG_5293.JPG

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG