Rspeller6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT base
Hello all,

I have a 2017 GT base this is my first mustang and I want to add quad tips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.?

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Hello all,

I have a 2017 GT base this is my first mustang and I want to add quad tips. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.?

Thank you in advance
is it a premium or base model?

OP
OP
Rspeller6

Rspeller6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I think the borla axel back is the route I’m going any thoughts on this system would help as well?

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
if you have a base then it is all one piece. What some do is take a Dremel and enlarged the exhaust cut out. Another option which I considered at one point was getting the Roush diffuser which can fit on a base but requires some work.

I think the borla axel back is the route I’m going any thoughts on this system would help as well?
Borla as a company is great. I had the Borla Ford Racing Sport cat back and then the ATAK both with h pipe. I would go with a full cat back system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rspeller6

Rspeller6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for that any suggestions on fitting the quad tip borla cat back on my GT base model?

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Depends on if you are okay with permanent modification. I f you are okay with cutting your bumper than just line it up and measure multiple time before you got.

Another safe option is just looking around for a premium bumper and get a quad tip diffuser.
Sponsored