• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2017 Mustang GT Premium, Silver, Black Racing Stripes

• Thread starter Deleted member 35786
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 35786

2017 Mustang GT premium, 35,300k miles, 6sp Auto/Select Shift, never modified or driven hard. Original factory condition, washable seat covers. Adult owned by 50+yr old, garage kept, like new inside and out. Not a scratch or tear anywhere. Power train warranty good till end of August 2021.
Title In hand!!
Other odds and ends to mention: Tinted windows, Maxpider front floor mats, weather tech trunk mat, spare tire and jack. H-Pipe installed with factory mufflers. Have factory resonator if you wish. Hankook Noble S1 Ventus Tires have less than 10K on them.

Located Florida Panhandle

$28,000obo
thumbnail_IMG_0162.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0164.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0415.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0416.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0417.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0418.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0419.jpg

Garage Rear side.JPG

Garage side.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Car is still for sale. Just sitting in the garage waiting for new owner.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

New pics added, price reduced.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Car is being sold the Vroom. Could not pass up the offer.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
how much did they offer compared to what you wanted? I thought vroom and all those car prices kinda died off.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

how much did they offer compared to what you wanted? I thought vroom and all those car prices kinda died off.
$27,700 initially. Sent all paper work via email. Waiting for them to contact me for next step.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
$27,700 initially. Sent all paper work via email. Waiting for them to contact me for next step.
That is badass. thats perfect asking price. Glad to see it worked out.I assume you got a quote estimate from carvana too?

Whats crazy is.. They are going to sell it for like 35k and someone's going to buy it, instead of someone of been able to get it off of you for your asking price.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

That is badass. thats perfect asking price. Glad to see it worked out.I assume you got a quote estimate from carvana too?
Carvana was a joke. I do have a Ford dealer that offered $25K cash.. So that is my backup if Vroom does not work out.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Carvana was a joke. I do have a Ford dealer that offered $25K cash.. So that is my backup if Vroom does not work out.
I just looked at vroom's inventory out of curiosity. (I got a steal of a deal) so isn't a correct comparison. I got my 2017 EcoBoost premium grabber blue, brand new off showroom with like 5-10 miles first owner in feb 2019 for 23k OTD since 2 year leftover

they are selling 2017 EcoBoost premiums with 24k-35k miles for 24k

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Vrooms car prices are crazy high. Oh well I’m practically getting my money back what I paid for it in 2018.
Sponsored