• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2017 Mustang GT Premium, Performance Pack - Manual - Northern CA

tyroneissnazzy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ty
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW M3
Asking $32500 based on searches for stock premium performance pack with similar miles Honestly, don't like playing back and forth games. My lowest price is $30,000. That doesn't mean say 30k then haggle when we meet up. That's my lowest price.

LOCATED IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (SACRAMENTO)

This thing is so stock it doesn't even have tinted windows. Garaged it's whole life and have all service records for tires/oil changes.

27,xxx unmolested miles. No one was going to learn how to drive a manual in this car.

REASON FOR SELLING: I've been working from home this past year and learned that it's permanent so I never really get to enjoy it.

BUYING OPTIONS: Car is financed through EECU Bank (nearest branch is in Merced, CA). If you want to buy it in cash, we will have to meet at this branch together and fill out the paperwork before the title is released to you. If you want to finance it through your bank, this is much easier and we can meet at any of your bank's branch to take care of it.

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3640 (1).jpg

IMG_3639 (1).jpg

IMG_3641 (1).jpg

IMG_3643 (1).jpg

IMG_3626 (1).jpg

IMG_3637 (1).jpg

IMG_3634 (1).jpg

IMG_3628 (1).jpg

IMG_3631 (1).jpg

IMG_3632 (1).jpg
Sponsored