• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2017 Mustang GT Premium Hellion Twin Turbo Sleeper

flymd88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Twin turbo
Hey Guys, So I'm putting my Race Red 2017 premium up for sale. The car is immaculate and has only 10k miles. I just had a new short block installed and it's now broken in with 500 miles on it and a fresh oil change. The previous engine spun a bearing on the #5 connecting rod and I'm still scratching my head how. No other damage was noticed by the ASE Ford mechanic who tore it down and replaced the new block with the exception of crankshaft scoring.....so we decided a new block would be the easiest solution. I'm located in the Atlanta metro area. Here's the rundown on everything.

Hellion twin turbo sleeper kit
Precision 62/66 turbos w/journal bearings
Boost activated exhaust cutouts
Billet oil pump gear and crank sprocket
ID 1050X injectors
Fore stage 2 return style fuel system
Built 6r80 w/billet intermediate shaft and Exedy clutch package
Circle D 2b stall converter
BMR cradle lock out kit
Mickey Thompson Street SS drag radials
Tuned by Rob Shoemaker @PBD

I built this car as a street car for daily driving with the intent of going to the track once or twice a year to have a little fun and run a number. The car has gone a best 10.4 @132 on 93 pump on 9psi and 9.5 @145 on E85 at 14.5 psi on the previous engine. The new engine has no track time and only low boost after break-in period to make sure everything is working well. Asking price is $37,500. This is amazing performance and price for a "turn key" 9sec daily driver that can destroy a Lambo or Ferrari for a fraction of the cost. Do we we live in a great time or what.
Gary

IMG-0768.jpg

IMG-0776.jpg

IMG-0777.jpg

IMG-0778.jpg

IMG-0779.jpg

IMG-0780.jpg

IMG-0781.jpg
Sponsored

Bigchevy01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gralen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Guys, So I'm putting my Race Red 2017 premium up for sale. The car is immaculate and has only 10k miles. I just had a new short block installed and it's now broken in with 500 miles on it and a fresh oil change. The previous engine spun a bearing on the #5 connecting rod and I'm still scratching my head how. No other damage was noticed by the ASE Ford mechanic who tore it down and replaced the new block with the exception of crankshaft scoring.....so we decided a new block would be the easiest solution. I'm located in the Atlanta metro area. Here's the rundown on everything.

Hellion twin turbo sleeper kit
Precision 62/66 turbos w/journal bearings
Boost activated exhaust cutouts
Billet oil pump gear and crank sprocket
ID 1050X injectors
Fore stage 2 return style fuel system
Built 6r80 w/billet intermediate shaft and Exedy clutch package
Circle D 2b stall converter
BMR cradle lock out kit
Mickey Thompson Street SS drag radials
Tuned by Rob Shoemaker @PBD

I built this car as a street car for daily driving with the intent of going to the track once or twice a year to have a little fun and run a number. The car has gone a best 10.4 @132 on 93 pump on 9psi and 9.5 @145 on E85 at 14.5 psi on the previous engine. The new engine has no track time and only low boost after break-in period to make sure everything is working well. Asking price is $37,500. This is amazing performance and price for a "turn key" 9sec daily driver that can destroy a Lambo or Ferrari for a fraction of the cost. Do we we live in a great time or what.
Gary

IMG-0768.jpg

IMG-0776.jpg

IMG-0777.jpg

IMG-0778.jpg

IMG-0779.jpg

IMG-0780.jpg

IMG-0781.jpg
still for sale?

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I thought he was parting this out back to stock? Can't remember where I saw that. Just an amazing ride that's for sure. Probably the only auto I'd ever consider.
Sponsored