• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 Mustang GT PP Premium, Race Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccredbaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium w/PP
SOLD as of 5/13/17

Exceptional, like new condition.
Performance Package - 400A leather - 6 spd manual.
One owner (72 year old retired senior). I purchased this mustang new from Fairfield Ford Lincoln in Fairfield, California, on July 12, 2016. Nothing is wrong with the car, it's just that I no longer have the passion for driving it. This mustang has no rattles, shakes or squeaks and tracks perfectly. I personally changed the oil and filter at 1,000 miles and this garage queen has always been garaged and has always been within my sight the few times it's been parked outside. It has never seen rain, snow or windy day driving and the paint is flawless, I hand wash and wax it myself. There are absolutely no swirl marks in the finish. My wife has ridden in the passenger seat twice, otherwise it's just me when out and about. I haven't even removed the factory protective plastic cover from the NAV screen.
My mustang is totally FACTORY STOCK and current mileage is less than 2,200. My asking price is $31,700. NOTE: 2 years and 2 months left on factory warranty.
[FONT=&quot]Please, serious inquiries only, PM me if interested. [/FONT]
P1040014 (Large).jpg
P1040032 (Large).jpg
P1040179 (Large).jpg
P1040181 (Large).jpg
P1040008 (Large).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Amazing looking car, my Dad has a 16-EB-PP in race red and that color really pops.

GLWS, OP.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
That's a good price for a car that's still like new. Should sell easily.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.