• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2017 Mustang GT, Performance Pack, Recaro Seats

wired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'07 Lotus Elise, '16 Mazda MX-5
2017 Mustang GT
  • Black
  • Manual
  • Recaro Seats, like-new condition
  • Performance Pack
  • 17322 miles (may increase slightly, NOT a daily driver though)
  • No accidents
  • 3rd owner, clean Carfax (just downloaded a copy, can provide)
  • Under factory bumper-2-bumper warranty, until end of year
  • Backup camera and backup sensors
  • Roush Exhaust
  • Sync 3 / Android Auto / Car Play
Located @ Sunnyvale, CA

ASKING PRICE: $28850 OBO

Willing to negotiate, but not in a rush to get rid of it.
Car under lien, so transaction @ bank.

3rd owner, bought it @ 16322 miles.
I had it professionally detailed after driving it back home (Sunnyvale) from LA.
Will take it for another external detail before sale, the exterior is getting highway-dirty again.
Willing to take in for inspection around SF's South Bay, between San Mateo and San Jose.

WHY I'M SELLING:
Wanted to try out a v8. Love the engine and sound. The torque is intoxicating.
But found a very good deal on a Miata that I couldn't resist and now I have one sports car too many.

INCLUDED ADD-ONS:
  • Roush exhaust (was on when I bought it)
    • On idle it sounds good but not too loud, your neighbors won't hate you *too* much. Goes nuts at WOT, sounds amazing. Check video at end of post.
  • Upgraded to SYNC 3 w/ Climate controls and Android Auto - Car Play (installed by me)
    • If you don't want this, can remove and car price goes down $800.
  • Envelope Style Trunk Cargo Net

BONUS:
If you buy at asking price
, I'll also include these items:
  • Dash Cam DDPai Mini2P, behind rear-view mirror
    • Records all your drives at 2K and can also record while parked for a while
    • 8GB memory card
    • I've un-installed this now, but will still give it to you at asking price
  • FORScan OBD2 Adapter
  • Original 4" dash bezel + screen, in case you ever want to sell to CarMax or friends
  • Two extra powered cloth front seats in good condition.
    • Bought them from Craigslist, did not install them. They're supposed to be working, but I never tried them.
    • I have them in storage, I'll take a couple of photos of them later this week.
  • TORQBST yellow-on-black CA license plates
    • These haven't arrived yet, but I ordered them already and I don't have another torque beast :p If they're here by the time you buy and you want them, you can have them.
THE NOT-SO-GOOD:
  • Body color looks amazing overall, but up close you can see tiny white marks here and there. You can't see them from a distance though.
  • Backup camera loses connection sometimes. Seems to be related to the cable in the trunk. Should be covered by warranty, but it works most of the time so I never took it in.
PHOTOS:

ALBUM HERE ----> https://photos.app.goo.gl/3qeWzYturfEMrLdR8

20190707_152358.jpg

20190707_152214.jpg

20190804_150030.jpg

20190804_143546.jpg

20190707_151647.jpg

EXHAUST VIDEO:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jC7iXdTVW82PnE7i7

Thanks for reading!
If you're interested or have any questions, PM me!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Goosey23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Clean car. GLWS! I didn't know you could get sync 3 with cloth recaros.

Edit. Nevermind. Reading is hard sometimes.

OP
OP
wired

wired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'07 Lotus Elise, '16 Mazda MX-5
Clean car. GLWS! I didn't know you could get sync 3 with cloth recaros.

Edit. Nevermind. Reading is hard sometimes.
Thanks! It is in top-notch condition. It just deserves a better home, I don't drive it at all :(

Yeah, I installed Sync 3 myself. It works great.
Sponsored