• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania 2017 GT350R with 59 miles For Sale for $62K

jgt77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2017 Shadow Black with ott charcoal stripes fully loaded including factory car cover.
I purchased it in July 2017 and have only driven 59 miles. A few months after I purchased it
I lost my best friend who went to all the local cruises with me. As a result I have lost interest and have decided to sell it.
It still has all of the factory installed cellophane coverings on all gauges, seats, floor mats, etc. Always garage kept in a heated and AC garage at my house. I have all original window sticker and Ford promo package that comes with a GT350R purchase.
I removed the OEM CF wheels and tires at the dealership before I drove it home upon purchase and installed 20"x10.5" Advanti Cammino wheels and Toyo R888R tires ($4700) which still have the factory stickers in place.
I also installed Speedkore CF speed flares ($1700) which are held in place with 3M tape and is easily removeable.
My license plate expired over a year ago since I have not driven it.
I purchased it from C Harper Ford, Belle Vernon Pa (19 miles from my home) and paid $10,000 Admin fee above sticker price ($68'000). The car is NEW and I am asking $64K with everything or $62K w/o the aftermarket wheels and tires.
Interested buyers can pm me here or email me [email protected].
IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0297.jpg
ace.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP

jgt77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
The OEM carbon fiber wheels and cup2 tires are in my garage wrapped in blankets and have 0 miles on them and go with the car for the $62K asking price. As stated above my car has 59 easy miles on it. I start it and let it warm up to operating temperature once a month,
The Speedkore CF fender flares are professionally painted body color and provide an additional 1-1/2" of coverage over the tires and provide an awesome appearance over the stock look, Speedkore made the all CF GT350R that was at the 2018 SEMA show, A visit to their website can provide additional info about them, They are easily removeable because the are attached with 3M tape with NO blemishes to the car's body, The Advanti wheels and Toyo tires are larger and more aggressive than stock ( 315-30 ZR20 Fronts and 325-30 ZR20 rears).

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Great looking R. Legit deal for everything. GLWS

OP
OP

jgt77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
Bump up

Sponsored

S650D&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Beautiful car! Wish I could swing it but I'm going to have to wait a bit longer. Sorry to hear about your friend

However a bit more info might help, others may be interested to know as well. I'm sure it's like new with that low of miles but for distance buyers -
Does this car have the electronics package? Interior pics?

OP
OP

jgt77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
My car has all available options including factory car cover. I did not elect to have a rear seat installed. As you are aware the "R" comes with the rear seat deleted but you can opt to buy it which I did not. I will add some interior pics this evening. The interior is as it was delivered to the dealership with cellophane protective coverings on all gauges, steering wheel center, door sils and door handles. The Recarro seats and floor mats still have the factory plastic protection and factory labels. The car is flawless and in "NEW" condition exactly as it was when I purchased it in july 2017. I will also take a pic of the odometer reading.

OP
OP

jgt77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
Price reduced from $62K to $60K.