[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]GnuPOO7vX5o[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
That was weak.
I think it was actually pretty good and on-point. Cheve people will buy Chevy, Ford people will buy Ford. Different cars, pick one you like. Saying definitively which one is better is pretty much impossible.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I just felt they didn't actually cover anything about the cars except that the ZL1 is faster 0-60, they can do doughnuts, and that the Chevy people will prefer Chevy and Ford people will prefer Ford. It took almost 10 minutes to say that.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I think it was actually pretty good and on-point. Cheve people will buy Chevy, Ford people will buy Ford. Different cars, pick one you like. Saying definitively which one is better is pretty much impossible.
Hmm I dont like comparison where they dont take a side. Man up and say which one you like better. Feels like the same mentality that gives every kid a trophy.. NO TIMMY YOU SUCK!!.:lol:

That being said I interpreted that as them preferring the GT350.

Sponsored

Dorisha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
yeah I don't think its really says anything, its like they are doing their impressions of car reviewers. Is it for KBB? Shouldnt they offer something about resale vaue or something original? Maybe they do actually I didnt actually finish watching it, so bad.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The ZL1 and ZL1-1LE are definitely competition to the GT350 lineup, which may help level off some of the ADM's and high prices (especially the R).

But I think I can speak for most of the Mustang crowd here and say the Camaro is butt ugly and hard to see out of, and from my viewpoint as a GT350 owner, I would never consider one no matter how much more power it had or if it slightly out-handled the GT350. :cool:

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm the opposite, I'd jump ship if they weren't so damn tiny inside. Similar if not identical exterior dimensions, but they are almost different sized cars inside. I fit better in a BRZ than the 6th gens. Turrible.

gtaindetail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The ZL1 and ZL1-1LE are definitely competition to the GT350 lineup, which may help level off some of the ADM's and high prices (especially the R).

But I think I can speak for most of the Mustang crowd here and say the Camaro is butt ugly and hard to see out of, and from my viewpoint as a GT350 owner, I would never consider one no matter how much more power it had or if it slightly out-handled the GT350. :cool:
I completely agree. I respect the hell out of what Chevy has done with Camaro and anyone that buys one, I totally get it. They are very quick, sound good, the alpha platform is amazing, the interior is much nicer than before. That said, for me, it never even entered into the equation. I didn't buy my GT350 to beat people around a track, I bought it to have FUN at the track...and to me, it is the more fun car. A high revving V8, a great suspension, a good transmission, and the most amazing sound ever, I didn't cross shop it with anything.

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Just wait the new Head 2 Head episode from Motortrend next week. 5/23

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Bunch of Euro guys bought and are buying GT350Rs. I don't see the same thing happening for the Camaro, no matter how fast it is.

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm a long term GM buyer, and I've never bought a new Ford. I almost bought a ZL1, but just couldn't get past the looks. And, the GT350 is such a fun, and unique car. Once I saw mine in person, and particularly after I stood behind it when it was started, I had to have it.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
I'm tired of people saying this is a fair comparison
1) NA vs FI
2) so what the MSRP is similar.
3) if the R had a blower the zl 1le wouldn't stand a chance.
4) could you imagine the GM guys if the media compared a gt500 vs z28 in 1/4 mile? 505 hp vs 662hp.

When ford comes out with the next halo mustang ( and it'll be FI ) GM fans will cry and say their cars are a year or more older and all the excuses will fly.
That's a apple to apple comparison.
A 1st grader could tell you a car with 124 additional hp and equal weight is going to be faster.
Imagine the R at 400/ 500 pounds lighter with no other changes. The r would win and still be less hp.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.