• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350R For Sale HR650

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
We have decided to sell our 2017 350R. As much as we love the car, we have come to the realization that we will not be able to track the car like we initially planned, with another 350 as a daily driver it just doesn't make much since to keep it sitting in the garage. Car has been garage kept since the day we purchased, never seen rain, only driven on nice days, and the carbon fiber wheels / Cup 2 tires only have about 400 miles on them. The car was properly broken in and the oil was changed at 1,000 Miles. All Detail / PPF work was done when the vehicle had less than 10 miles.

-2017 GT350R / Electronics package
-Black w/ Black stripes
-HR650
-1900 Miles
-Full Ceramic Coating
-Front Clip PPF (Bumper, Hood, Fenders)
-Quarter Panels PPF
-5% LLumar Pinnacle Tint
-20" Vossen Forged LC-101 in Scarlett Red (Retail $5,200)
-Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 305/30/20 Squared (About 1500 Miles on tires)

Currently the car is bone stock, here is the list of modifications we have purchased, but not installed.

-JLT Passenger / Driver Side Catch Cans in black
-MGW Shifter
-ZL1 Add Ons lightweight titanium tow hook
-ZL1 Add Ons Rock Guards
-ZL1 Add Ons Splitter washers

Price Includes both sets of wheels / tires, and the modifications we have not installed yet still in boxes. If you don't want the Extra parts or wheels / tires we can work something out as well. Also have Owner Supplement, Window Sticker, and other little things that came with the car. $75,900 Or best offer, and we are open to trades. DM any questions or for contact Info I check in here daily.
IMG_3965.jpg
IMG_3964.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg
9898B902-E07E-4177-998C-2955103724C2 (1).JPG
IMG_4131 (1).jpg
_VLP17231.JPG
Sponsored

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever find her a new home?

OP
OP

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
Did you ever find her a new home?
No I still have it! I traded in H2043 For a Raptor. It's still for sale but I haven't tried real hard to post it anywhere else really. I want to sell it but at the same I don't lol
Sponsored