• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350R, 153 miles, Mint condition...SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R - Black
Up for sale is my 2017 Shelby GT350R. The car is in brand new condition with only 153 miles. The car is Shadow Black with the matte black stripes and has the Electronics package. Obviously, the car has hardly been driven and is just being broken in.

The car is 100% stock with no modifications. There are no scratches, dings or stories. It's been garaged and covered since purchased.

I also have the GT350R Owner's Supplement with the miniature flat plane crank display, lithograph, etc. so will include that with the sale.

Year: 2017
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: Shelby GT350R
Color: Shadow Black w/ matte black stripes
Mileage: 153 miles
PRICE: SOLD
Pictures: See below, contact me for additional pics as it won't let me add additional pics here
image.jpeg
Mustang1.jpg
Mustang3.jpg
Mustang5.jpg
Mustang2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Franklin Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP (Magnetic Metallic)
Nice mustang sir. If you weren't so far away from me, I might consider pulling the trigger on this one. good luck with the sale and hope you are able to move it.

N9TMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550, e36 m3 , s2000
Why you selling it ? Only 150mileages?!?

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.