• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2017 GT350 For Sale

Vincz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3
Hello all

I have a 2017 Black GT350 I am considering selling. The car is immaculate, no accidents or issues. Less than 1/2 quart of oil every 3k miles. Recaro seats - perfect condition. The only modifications I have done are matte black stripes with red pin stripe professionally installed (same appearance as R version), weather tech mats, window tint, raceseng shift knob (still have stock knob), and an aftermarket subwoofer and amp were professionally installed in the stock location (sounds great). I just installed brand new stock size Michelin PSS tires with an alignment last week. 17.5k miles currently, car is a DD.

The car was purchased at Autonation Ford in Jacksonville, FL - I purchased the 10 year extended powertrain warranty through them, so no engine worries through 2028 (car purchased in Feb 2018). It also included 10 free oil changes ( I have used 4), paintless dent repair if needed and a few other little things. All service has been done at the dealer.

The car has been detailed with Adams products only.

Never tracked, honestly, it has seen redline less than 15 times... I have an 8 mile commute to the hospital I work at, hard to stretch its legs.

I am going to sell the car for 45K firm, low balls will be ignored. Anything lower that that would be negated by trade in price and tax savings between vehicles.

Vincz
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

PGas32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne...and F-450
Miles?

Animal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 6M
Hello all

I have a 2017 Black GT350 I am considering selling. The car is immaculate, no accidents or issues. Less than 1/2 quart of oil every 3k miles. Recaro seats - perfect condition. The only modifications I have done are matte black stripes with red pin stripe professionally installed (same appearance as R version), weather tech mats, window tint, raceseng shift knob (still have stock knob), and an aftermarket subwoofer and amp were professionally installed in the stock location (sounds great). I just installed brand new stock size Michelin PSS tires with an alignment last week. 17.5k miles currently, car is a DD.

The car was purchased at Autonation Ford in Jacksonville, FL - I purchased the 10 year extended powertrain warranty through them, so no engine worries through 2028 (car purchased in Feb 2018). It also included 10 free oil changes ( I have used 4), paintless dent repair if needed and a few other little things. All service has been done at the dealer.

The car has been detailed with Adams products only.

Never tracked, honestly, it has seen redline less than 15 times... I have an 8 mile commute to the hospital I work at, hard to stretch its legs.

I am going to sell the car for 45K firm, low balls will be ignored. Anything lower that that would be negated by trade in price and tax savings between vehicles.

Vincz
IMG_0075.JPG

What package/packages does it have? Interior photos?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vincz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3
its has the electronics package and Recaro seats. 17's came standard with track package. I will update the posting with a picture of the window sticker and some interior photos when I get home this weekend

OP
OP

Vincz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3
Updated with interior Pictures. I have the owners kit too with the FPC model and pamphlets