Sponsored

2017 GT 350 Ordering Procedure

Soup80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to get into first mustang
Just curious on how the ordering process is for the 2017 GT350. I'm first on the list for the 2017 GT350 at my dealership. What is the ordering procedure? Do they take a deposit? How much of deposit? Do you start the financing process when you order or upon arrival of the car to the dealership? I'm about to close on my refi on my home and can't apply for additional loans until it's done.
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Just curious on how the ordering process is for the 2017 GT350. I'm first on the list for the 2017 GT350 at my dealership. What is the ordering procedure? Do they take a deposit? How much of deposit? Do you start the financing process when you order or upon arrival of the car to the dealership? I'm about to close on my refi on my home and can't apply for additional loans until it's done.
Depends on dealership for whether or not they want a deposit, how much, and if it's refundable or not.

You don't get financing when you order your car, you get it right before/when the car arrives at the dealership.

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
Once the order banks open you go back to the dealership and spec out the options on your GT350 and go over the options again to make sure everything is correct before they send in the order. You go over the pricing and agree on the number unless you already have. It's up to the dealership on how much they want for a deposit. As far as closing the refinance on your home you should be fine, they won't start the process to get financing for the GT350 til they get the car.

VoodooShelby

What a bad_ss car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Wanting to know when I can order 2017 GT350 also.

I am as curious as you. I'm first at my dealership as well. I'm wondering when we can order and if anyone has the scoop on when Ford will let us.
Sponsored