Status
Not open for further replies.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
273 pages and still discussing weight...Chevy needs to release more information so we can have a new set of hypothetical debates...
By the time they release weights next month, I'll be closing in on LT4 Camaro curb weights.

I think we are far beyond a 3708lbs SS discussion now. That notion has all but been extinguished over yonder...

...looks like people are taking their medicine now. I'm just relived there is a pill on the market for such an illness.
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
It seems like the true believers over there are having a struggle to defend it. They're switching their argument to saying how much the 2SS offers, I think they know GM screwed the pooch on 1SS prices.

They're going to just keep repeating the lie of how much more the Camaro brings to the table in the hopes it's just going to become assumed truth.

You guys should see what happened when someone brought up the weight issue in relation to AL O's statement about Camaro pricing being a pleasant surprise and to look to the Mustang as a price point. Think Catholic inquisition in the 1500s level of reaction, practically blasphemy and apostasy like accusations.

Fen and the other Glorious Leaders have quietly started bashing the 5th Gen to start hyping up the 6th Gen. Others have started lying about Mustang prices and equipment in attempts to help the reality change.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
It seems like the true believers over there are having a struggle to defend it. They're switching their argument to saying how much the 2SS offers, I think they know GM screwed the pooch on 1SS prices.

They're going to just keep repeating the lie of how much more the Camaro brings to the table in the hopes it's just going to become assumed truth.

You guys should see what happened when someone brought up the weight issue in relation to AL O's statement about Camaro pricing being a pleasant surprise and to look to the Mustang as a price point. Think Catholic inquisition in the 1500s level of reaction, practically blasphemy and apostasy like accusations.

Fen and the other Glorious Leaders have quietly started bashing the 5th Gen to start hyping up the 6th Gen. Others have started lying about Mustang prices and equipment in attempts to help the reality change.
It's truly a mixed bag. Yes, there is a lot of standard content on the 1SS and 2SS, but if you look at the majority of it, it's bells and whistles junk. If you're truly interested in buying a car for it's performance,(as almost everyone over there states) then they would be unlikely to order/buy a car with that equipment. Instead, like with the z/28, GM said here, here is what we're giving you in your SS and if you don't like it, too bad. You want a bare-bones V8 model, I'm sorry, you can't have one.

Of course, they MUST put forth that the car is worth the asking price, anything less and they would not be "keeping the faith"! The reality is, while not they might not air their grievances in public, a great many of them are truly unhappy about the pricing and options of the 6thGen. I can't tell you how many times I read over there people who were ADAMANT that a base 2SS would never MSRP for more than $40K. Where are those voices now? Likely choking on that crow they had to eat!

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I can't tell you how many times I read over there people who were ADAMANT that a base 2SS would never MSRP for more than $40K. Where are those voices now? Likely choking on that crow they had to eat!
Exactly!!! I've heard that if you dip the crow in water first it helps it slide down your gullet.

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
The 2016 2SS has every option that the premium GT has. If you add to the GT the premium sound and BLIS, (standard on 2ss) the price is nearly the same as the 2ss. Now a fully loaded premium is over 3800lbs. So if the 200lb loss is right, the 2ss should be around 3740lbs.

oh yea and, premium sound and BLIS and ACC I specifically excluded due to cost. My GT was 3810lbs with my options. With the catback subtract 20-30lbs. I honestly don't have much faith in the 200lb weight loss. Sure it's possible, but I would be surprised if the new Camaro beats the GT in weight.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
2016 Camaro Protection Package:
This option upgrades Chevy's p@nis with a condom for additional protection while raping you.

This years condom is smaller overall but c@ms standard with 2 additional auxiliary reservoirs to help keep your experience well... protected...

MSRP: $6900

(Does not included condom :( )

8==> (!)
I think this is the best option in the order guide... even though you don't get what you paid for... at least the effort is there...

It has two additional reservoirs so it's okay to get f___ed...

Nasty99z28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 z28 with full bolt-ons and a mwc fab9
No Limited Slip Differental in the 8 speed Auto SS's?

Why this???
You were misinformed. That only applies to the turbo4 and v6 cars with an auto. V8 cars all get the diff.
Lol salt for days
No sir. Just pointing out the facts to a fan boy. Can't cry about one side when your team did the exact same thing. Hell even pastor pill said it in his sermon.
The 2016 2SS has every option that the premium GT has. If you add to the GT the premium sound and BLIS, (standard on 2ss) the price is nearly the same as the 2ss. Now a fully loaded premium is over 3800lbs. So if the 200lb loss is right, the 2ss should be around 3740lbs.
That would makes more sense. Still a fucked up play on words and options but that's to be expected. They did it with the vette and Ford did it with the s550. "IF" they do hit those numbers it'll be lighter when comparing option to option but will still carry a stiff price tag.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
You were misinformed. That only applies to the turbo4 and v6 cars with an auto. V8 cars all get the diff.

No sir. Just pointing out the facts to a fan boy. Can't cry about one side when your team did the exact same thing. Hell even pastor pill said it in his sermon.

That would makes more sense. Still a fucked up play on words and options but that's to be expected. They did it with the vette and Ford did it with the s550. "IF" they do hit those numbers it'll be lighter when comparing option to option but will still carry a stiff price tag.
Comes into a mustang forum to valiantly defend your expensive Camry I mean camaro. Who is the Fanboy?

Oh and here you're allowed to say what you want with no fear of being banned but on C5 and C6 any mention of mustang and insta ban? Look inward my child thy Fanboy is within. That is all.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Comes into a mustang forum to valiantly defend your expensive Camry I mean camaro. Who is the Fanboy?

Oh and here you're allowed to say what you want with no fear of being banned but on C5 and C6 any mention of mustang and insta ban? Look inward my child thy Fanboy is within. That is all.
So true on these Camaro lovers able to say what they want on this forum as they ALL know bannings would be rampant over there with comments like this made by the Mustang faithful.

Sponsored

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It's funny went over to Camaro6 forum they think we hype your cars up to justify how great they are. Geeee guest what they do EXACT samething :headbonk:.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
It's funny went over to Camaro6 forum they think we hype your cars up to justify how great they are. Geeee guest what they do EXACT samething :headbonk:.
They are squirming now. They hate when thePill is right...

I'm waiting on one more thing then I'm laying it on hard...

After the weight is released, most of the All-Stars over there will disappear.

Do you see any of our resident idiots posting anymore? Because thePill is working...

There isn't much about the Camaro we got wrong. The 110 inch WB, the track increases, the general dimensions, the MSRP's, the cooling, braking, weight... I had it's number...

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
They are squirming now. They hate when thePill is right...

I'm waiting on one more thing then I'm laying it on hard...

After the weight is released, most of the All-Stars over there will disappear.

Do you see any of our resident idiots posting anymore? Because thePill is working...

There isn't much about the Camaro we got wrong. The 110 inch WB, the track increases, the general dimensions, the MSRP's, the cooling, braking, weight... I had it's number...
You were not right about MSRP haha. What about cooling and braking? And weight has not be announced yet, so you cant be right yet. However, if it does not seriously trounce the 6th gen Mustang, its gonna be a hard sell for Chevy.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
You were not right about MSRP haha. What about cooling and braking? And weight has not be announced yet, so you cant be right yet. However, if it does not seriously trounce the 6th gen Mustang, its gonna be a hard sell for Chevy.
He was more right than wrong, to be honest.

Within just a few hundred of the 1SS price. Off on the 2SS price.

He was much closer than 95% of the GM goons.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
He was more right than wrong, to be honest.

Within just a few hundred of the 1SS price. Off on the 2SS price.

He was much closer than 95% of the GM goons.
When you give a $2K range, its not that hard to be within that.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.