• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2017 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Base Non-Performance Roush Supercharged

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I don’t have time for this car anymore and it have been an ongoing process. Bought this 2017 Mustang GT 5.0 new from Lebanon Ford in Ohio with the Roush Supercharger Phase 1 and Roush single adjustable coilovers (removed and sold) installed. From there, modifications were installed into the car and left inside the garage most of its life.

Currently running on E85 tuned by Lund Racing through an nGauge (included). I had an AED tune on this before and it dyno’ed at 700 whp. With the Lund tune and fuel system now, it should be well over 700 whp. I can switch it back to a pump 91 gas tuned if desired. Rides like a sport car and barely all the rubber bushings were replaced with solid ones or with a kit. You will feel and hear the Mustang drivetrain β€œslack/slob”. STOCK clutch, transmission, and headers with CARB legal cats. There is a big door ding dent on the passenger side. Windows were tinted from the stealership at 5%. This Mustang has 10000 miles on it and below is a list with some description of what was done to the car and I may be missing a few more items. I will continue to add / edit this listing as I remember and find more parts for it in the garage.

I have the title in hand and its clean. I will not smog the car, that will be your responsibility and shipping or transporting the car will be on your own dime. Serious inquires please and you are welcome to ask more questions.

$41,000 OBO

Located in Sacramento, California

you7 can07 text4 me18 at8 this1 1number3, PM me, or just post a comment here.

Drivetrain & Transmission:
3.31 Rear Gears Ratio – Setup for boosted Mustangs and running BG Ultra Guard LS rear differential fluid 75W-90.
BG Syncro Shift II Synthetic Gear Oil 75W-80 - Replaced the transmission fluid with BG Products.
DSS Carbon Fiber Driveshaft – 3.25” diameter rated for 1000+ hp.
MGW Race Spec (X-Spec) Short Throw Shifter – X-Spec model with standard handle at 2.765in reducing the original throws at 21%.
Steeda Heavy Duty Braided Hydraulic Clutch Line
Whiteline Transmission Mount Insert – Holes were drilled in the middle for more flexibility.

Engine:
AntiGravity Battery – Lithium battery, model ATX20-HD with 900 cranking amps while weighing ~6 pounds.
AWE Tuning Catback SwitchPath Quad Tips Exhaust – Diamond black tips with the original and new logo tips. The rear diffuser was cut to fit the quad tips. Comes with two remotes for switching the mid pipe from H to straight back and vice versa.
ATI Super-Damper Harmonic Balancer – Stock ring size.
Fathouse Fabrications Skeleton Battery Mount - Lightweight battery mount and no catch can.
Hasty Bracket – Installed with a 90mm pulley, but can be changed to other sizes for smaller pulleys and belt sizes.
LFP IAT Harness
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Fluid
MMR Billet Chain Guides – Not the new Gen X ones they have now.
MMR Secondary Tensioner Bracket
PMAS Cold Air Intake (Tune Required) – Comes with extra screws. The original Roush air intake will be included.
Reische 170 Thermostat
Roush Red Coil Covers
Roush Phase 1 Supercharger with VMP 82mm pulley
Shelby Extreme Performance Radiator – Made by C&R Performance.
Steeda Billet Idler Pulleys
Steeda Water Pump Pulley – ARP bolts installed.
TSS Crankshaft Sprocket
TSS Oil Pump Gear
UPR Billet Crankcase Breather – Replaces the engine oil cap.
UPR Motor Mounts – Adjustable in 0.25” increments currently dropped 0.5".
UPR Oil Catch Can Single Valve – For the passenger side and driver side has its own.
VMP TwinJet 67mm Throttle Body

Exterior:
Amber Corner Headlight Blacked Out – Vinyl installed and then Xpel film over it.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber GT350 Style Fenders – Xpel film protected.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber GT350 Style Spoiler – Xpel film protected.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Hood – Xpel film protected and AeroCatch locking hood latch and pin kit.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Lid – Xpel film protected with old and faded out SpaceCitySpy howl badge.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser – Xpel film protected and cut out for the quad tip exhaust.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover – one corner is cracked.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Trunk – Xpel film protected and drilled into for the GT350 spoiler.
APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter – Red (faded) splitter rods installed.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Fuel Door Cover – Overlay with Xpel film protection and ceramic coated.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Covers – Overlays.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Tail Light Covers – Overlay with Xpel film protection and ceramic coated.
Carbon Fiber Radiator Overflow Tank Cover
Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler – Ceramic coated and attached to the rear windshield.
Diode Dynamics Rear 4th Brake & Reverse Light – Smoked tinted with sequencer kit.
Diode Dynamics Sequential LED Turn Signal – Smoked and set to USA style flashing.
Diode Dynamics Side Markers – LED smoked.
MF Auto Designs Carbon Fiber Side Window Louvers – Xpel film protected.
Roush Front Bumper – No broken tabs. Original fog LED fog lights with two layers of Luminex yellow film.
Shelby American Carbon Fiber Side Rockers Skirts – Xpel film protection and ceramic coated.
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Triangles
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover Overlay
ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook – Anodized red center mounted to the crash bumper.

Fuel:
Aeromotive Fuel Filter
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator – Fuel pressure gauge (liquid filled) installed.
ID 1050X Injectors 1065cc
JMS Boost-A-Pump (BAP) – Installed for the AED tune. Started to cause issues (limp mode) for the Lund Tune and was disconnected, but left installed in the car.
NGK 6510 Spark Plugs – Gapped to 0.028.
Rodeheavers Return Fuel System – Uses GT350 twin pumps and modified (pigtails) to run all the time. Custom setup with -6AN lines and various adaptors (Fore Innovations and Jiffy-Tites) for fuel line and gauges. Comes with an easy-to-access fuel drain outlet on the fuel rails.
VMP Fuel Rail Kit – Modified to fit gauges.

Interior:
2017 8” Screen with Factory GPS & Apple CarPlay – Comes with dual USB ports in the armrest storage.
2018 Digital Dash – Modified and coded to have working driving modes (Normal, Wet/Snow, Drag, and Race). Coded to not turn off a fog light when using signal blinker. No ambient colors mode.
Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Rear Side Covers – Rear seat side panel overlays.
AutoMeter Dual Gauge A-Piller – Screwed in with 2 gauges and a tweeter.
Beith Performance Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel – Comes with 2018 buttons and switches with flat top and bottom. Red stitching and red center stripe with perforated leather. Added carbon bezels.
Brey Krause Fire Extinguisher Mount – Comes with their quick release to fit 2.5” fire extinguishers.
Carbon Cartel Carbon 4-Piece Center Dash – 3 Air vents non-performance version with bad fit and loose passenger side panel.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Center Console – Scratched on the driver side near the shifter.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Center Control Screen Bezel – Overlay the center infotainment controls screen.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Door Air Vents Bezels – Overlays on the top of the door panel near the side mirrors.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Knee Bolsters – Replacement pieces.
Carbon Cartel Carbon Fiber Shifter Bezel – Overlay with scratches on the driver side.
Carbon Fiber Sunglasses Storage Cover – Overlay.
Carbontastic Air Bag Cover – Red stitching with gloss black Mustang logo.
GM Parts Seat Belt Guides – Modified to hold the seat belts.
Katzkin Full Leather Interior - Front and rear seats with red stitching. Center is perforated with Alcantara inserts. Leather is Tuscany black (glossy).
Innovate Motorsports E85 & Fuel Temperature Gauge – Reads the percentage of ethanol content and its temperature.
JL Audio System – Front are ZR650-Csi components and rear are C5-650x coaxials. Subwoofer is the Sleathbox SB-FMUSCPE 12TW3. This is all hooked up to a HD900/5 amp with a Rockford RFC2D 2 Farad capacitor. All mounted to wood board located in the spare tire cutout. New 12 AWG wires were ran and installed directly to the factory infotainment system which was pre-programmed to have audio outputs. Trunk lined with Dynamat for sound deadening and vibrations.
LED White Light Interior Kit
nGauge – Lund Racing tune loaded and installed onto a Jonathan’s Performance angled AC mount with Joleobee magnetic mount.
ProSport Performance Gauges – Evo Premiums with 4 different colors. Reading boost, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and oil temperature.
Raceseng Shift Boot Collar & Knob – The collar is satin red and the shifter is translucent red.
Redline Goods Napa Leather Armrest Cover - Red stitching overlay the original armrest cover.
Redline Goods Napa Leather E-Brake Cover – Red stitching.
Redline Goods Napa Leather Shifter Cover – Red stitching.
Redline Goods Napa Leather Sunshade Covers – Red stitching.
Shelby American Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod – Houses 3 gauges on the top of the center dash.
SR Performance Billet Aluminum Clutch Pedal Extension
SRP Racing Billet Pedals – Grid design with extra wide gas pedal installed very close to the brake pedal.
Steeda Hood Latch – Interior billet aluminum in red.
Thinkware F800 Pro Dashcams – Front and rear recording with storage and WiFi access.
TKO Performance Blockit Quiet Mat – Reduce cabin noise from the exhaust.
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Dash Tray
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Door Sill Foot Trims
TruFiber Carbon Fiber Window Switch Trims
WeatherTech Floor Mats – Front, rear, trunk cargo.
WeatherTech Sunshade – Rolled up with storage bag.

Suspension:
Ford Performance Struts
BMR Bearing Kit Rear Lower Control Arm – BK055 pressed in.
BMR Bumper Support – BSR760 only the rear was installed.
BMR Caster Camber Plates – CP001 with adjustability.
BMR Lowering Springs Handling – SP083 linear springs with 250 lb/in front and 980 lb/in rear.
Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars – Front and rear with bushings.
Ford Performance Racing Heavy Duty Halfshafts – Rated at 1500 hp.
Ford Performance Racing Knuckle-To-Toe Bearing – M-5A460-M pressed in.
Ford Performance Racing Track Shocks and Struts – M-1800-F kit.
Schropp Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace – German made to fit over the Rough SC.
Shelby Big Brake Kit Front & Rear – Made by Wilwood where fronts are Aero6 15in diameter rotors with 6 pistons. Rear are Aero4 14in diameter rotors with 4 pistons. E-brake works, but will need to be tightening as it is not grabbing at the moment.
Steeda Adjustable Differential Bushing insert System – Urethane.
Steeda Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
Steeda Adjustable Rear Toe Links
Steeda Billet Aluminum Vertical Links – Delrin bushings.
Steeda Full Length Jacking Rails
Steeda K-Member Brace – Extreme G-Trac.
Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda IRS Subframe Busing Support System
Steeda IRS Subframe Support Braces
Steeda Rear Shock Mounts
Whiteline Front & Rear Sway Bar End Links

Wheels:
Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 XL Tires – 275/35ZR20 front and 315/35ZR20 rear.
Gorilla Automotive Lug Nuts – Black 14 mm x 1.50 forged steel open ended.
HRE FlowForm FF15 – 20x10 ET40 front and 20x11 ET55 rears.
MF Auto Designs Carbon Fiber Valve Stem Caps – Longer than original caps (included).

IMG_8809.jpg

IMG_8810.jpg

IMG_8811.jpg

IMG_8812.jpg

IMG_8813.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8832.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8838.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8846.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

IMG_8848.jpg

IMG_8850.jpg

IMG_8851.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

IMG_8854.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_8858.jpg

IMG_8859.jpg

IMG_8860.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

erick_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
If you decide to part out I'm interested in the front bumper. I'll trade you my magnetic oem one plus cash

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
If you decide to part out I'm interested in the front bumper. I'll trade you my magnetic oem one plus cash
Will consider it if this is taking too long to sell, thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yup.

jeremy0210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2020
Damn how much money was put into this car. I love this car!
Hope you still have it up until i'm in the market in a few month

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
If I had to guess or give a rough estimate, $25K plus :crying:

Still up for sale and only had a few inquiries and one in person visit about it. It's slow, but I started to drive it to work and put a for sale sign on it recently. So I am hoping it will bring in more interest. Going to switch it to the pump gas tune tomorrow as well for convenience.

Grendel6.5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fa
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Which shop in Sacramento you used to install suspension mods?

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I installed everything myself. Only shop was for PPF and alignment lol.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Bump, dropped asking price from $43k to $41k.

Update: I have a Calimer Transmission stage 3 and Mantic clutch that I can work out in pairing with this purchase if someone is interested. Will not sell separately just yet.
Sponsored