Sponsored

2017 Dodge Challenger GT AWD vs. Mustang vs. Camaro Snowy Battle

moubayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Thanks for sharing! But that seems like a pretty biased very unfair Test, different tires, all season on top of that, and even different engines. Ultimatively it's pointless

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Who cares? I have a jeep for when it snows that will run circles around any sports car.

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
Plus 305 hp for a car that weighs WAY to much for an extra 3k, no thank you!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I live in Michigan. Anyone that drives a sports car in the snow is asking for trouble.

Those ugly ass wheels on the challenger look like they came straight off the wrangler! Not to mention it's stance looks like a wrangler also.
Sounds like the heater doesn't work in the challenger also because Andre is studddddering cold.
Why are the seats in the snow test two tone black and gray, but the road test black with suede.

I can't wait to take it mudding and off roading!
Dodge just made the first 4 wheel drive pick up sedan.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Why are the seats in the snow test two tone black and gray, but the road test black with suede.
The first one probably broke down.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Those guys have no idea how to drive, or else they are just playing around. Anyone with half a brain should know that once you start spinning the tires in snow and get them warm, you are done. Those guys are just laying into it and spinning like crazy. Of course you aren't going to get any traction from the tires after doing that!

And yes, AWD is better than RWD in snow given the same tires. DUH.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
mustang and snow tires ? people have been doing it for years just fine

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
i have a triple yellow 5.0 on nokian hakkapeliittas living in North Dakota. Guess how many times ive been stuck?

wait for it......

wait for it.....

ZERO! sure have seen a shit load of big bad 4x4 trucks and SUVs in the ditch this year though. Guess how many mustangs? Yup Zero.

AWD or 4x4 wont save you if you dont have half a brain and know how drive in snow.

I was really reluctant to put snow tires on my car. My 2016 5.0 is 1st rwd car ive owned and i wanted to just buy a crap tahoe or something until i get deployed in march.

Friends amd family kept telling me stop being a puss and put snows on instead of buying another problem riddled cheapo winter beater with god knows what could go wrong at any time.

My car is a premium loaded car heated seats auto start might as well drive it instead of making a payment while it sits and suffer driving something with no auto start heated seats or comfort of a new vehicle.

If my brother inlaw can daily a damn honda s2000 on snows i can daily a car with twice the hp in snow lol. (s2k in winter mode with the coilovers cranked up and snow tires on looks goofy as hell but its a blast to drive in the snow too.)

Lastly considering i own a yellow car that yellow challenger is ugly as hell. :lol:

Old man winter be damned with a set of nokians haha!! best money on tires i have ever spent!

Sponsored

Bubbachunks

Forever Ford!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Millenium Falcon
I like the yellow Dodge is using. Better than the Triple Yellow.

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Some private online testers lack the credibility/financial means for a legitimate test.

Humorous to watch, but that's about it. The issue is that many of them probably think they're all that ...
Sponsored