Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Is a new 2017 GT350 with 900a and electronics pkg being offered at $3100 below sticker a great buy? Will this car retain a higher resale value much better than a 'regular' GT?

I am not really in the mkt for a GT350 but if this is a great buy I may jump on it.

Thanks
Yes and Yes.
Sponsored

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Has anyone been able to order an '18 convenience package? My dealer is saying he can only order an electronics package right now.

Nevermind. He got it ordered.

Last edited:

cutter1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have placed an order with my dealer. On his tracking system it reports material hold, I am guessing this is because production on the '18 model year won't start for another month and a half. however when I try to track the order at home the website tells me it cannot find the vehicle. So when will I be able to track the order? after it goes into production?

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
HR815 is alive. Don't ask me how I know, but it has been built and I happen to hear it run the other day. Will be an interesting wait now that it's built.....

Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Im willing to pay a finders fee if anyone finds a 350R at MSRP. PM me.:hail:
Literally me after calling almost every dealer in the nation and non will budge. :frusty:
This is pretty much non-existant at this stage of the game. Even the dealers that were charging MSRP early on have wised up and will no longer do so... I was referred to a few that had done MSRP deals in either/both 2016/2017 and they all told me they would never do that again.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
HR815 is alive. Don't ask me how I know, but it has been built and I happen to hear it run the other day. Will be an interesting wait now that it's built.....
Fantastic news!! Finally!! Let's hope for a quick delivery to your dealership now so you can start enjoying it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, you ordered white w/blue OTT, correct? That's my second choice over the opposite Blue/ white OTT, love them both as they are reminiscent of the classic Shelby's.

Winter Wolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80/M3, 17' Shelby 350R
This is pretty much non-existant at this stage of the game. Even the dealers that were charging MSRP early on have wised up and will no longer do so... I was referred to a few that had done MSRP deals in either/both 2016/2017 and they all told me they would never do that again.

Well I tried. Does not hurt to ask and get help from the community. I mean i'd be willing to do over MSRP mark ups but the closer to MSRP the better. Im open to any color at this point.

Sponsored

EYTALIAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT-R 2016 F150 2013 Abarth Track Toy
2018 R Oxford White 920a only no stripe car cover. Wrap on delivery. There you go Tomster

Wetarded Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 - J0238
Received my build date and VIN for my '18 GT350 order. This past Friday (01 Sep) my sales rep informed me that my build is scheduled the week of 09 Oct. Order is for a Lighting Blue GT350 (non-R) with electronics package and stripe delete.

Order process thus far:
- 28 Jul; Build specs were given to my sale rep
- 29 Jul; Preview Order Sheet with a pri-code of 10
- 21 Aug (on or about); Ford tagged order with pri-code 01
- 01 Sep; Build scheduling with VIN (probably 31 Aug but Friday is when I was notified)

Recently joined the forum; have been creeping in the shadows for a bit. Love all the information and help I have found here. Thanks all!

EYTALIAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT-R 2016 F150 2013 Abarth Track Toy
Received my build date and VIN for my '18 GT350 order. This past Friday (01 Sep) my sales rep informed me that my build is scheduled the week of 09 Oct. Order is for a Lighting Blue GT350 (non-R) with electronics package and stripe delete.

Order process thus far:
- 28 Jul; Build specs were given to my sale rep
- 29 Jul; Preview Order Sheet with a pri-code of 10
- 21 Aug (on or about); Ford tagged order with pri-code 01
- 01 Sep; Build scheduling with VIN (probably 31 Aug but Friday is when I was notified)

Recently joined the forum; have been creeping in the shadows for a bit. Love all the information and help I have found here. Thanks all!
When was your order placed? Mine was the 27th of July

Wetarded Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 - J0238
My bad. Nevermind
No worries my friend! I have kept meticulous record of all communications during this process, so let me know if you have any other questions. My build-sheet was definitely given to the sales rep on 28 Jul. The preview order sheet was time-stamped 29 Jul, but that could be the moment the sales rep opened/viewed that particular instance of the order and the system just 'tagged' a time right then. It is possible the actual order was submitted to the bank the same day I provided them with my build-sheet; however this is just speculation. My previous post's timeline is the most accurate based on verifiable events thus far.
Sponsored