Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

Jumpman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2x ~8,300 RPMs: 08 S2K & 17 GT350
Aaaand now the ETA got pushed back another 2 weeks. What. The. Hell.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
I'm right there with ya! Should be able to get mine Friday as well. There's going to be a ton of newly delivered photos this weekend with as many people on here that are expecting to take delivery between now and Saturday! I bet all our chassis numbers will be pretty close.

Edit: oooohhhh I stand corrected yours is an R! Us little guys chassis numbers should be pretty close :lol:

My dealer really wants to get it done Wednesday but closing on the roof over our head is more important to me than their November sales numbers... They can just look at it as a strong start to the last month of 2016! Besides they don't have any more ordered or any allocations left as of right now so they should savor the moment.
Yep it's an R and someone on the forum is getting HR268 and mine is HR269.
My 16 Track Pack car is G0252. Thought was pretty cool!

You'll love your car I absolutely love mine and can't wait to see the difference between the Track Pack and the R!

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Yep it's an R and someone on the forum is getting HR268 and mine is HR269.
My 16 Track Pack car is G0252. Thought was pretty cool!

You'll love your car I absolutely love mine and can't wait to see the difference between the Track Pack and the R!
268 here. The train journey ended early today. Waiting on the truck to take it the next 40-50 miles to the dealer.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
How are you guys getting your chassis numbers before seeing the car?

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
How are you guys getting your chassis numbers before seeing the car?
I had a spy get me a picture of my car while it was still at Flat Rock and he also snaped a pic of the dash plate.

It seems, he only looks at the R's coming of the line.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Haha...Robert Redford is a little jealous...

Say, getting your juices flowing here... Just got back from a 30 minute spin and WOW what a nice drivers car. I LOVE the transmission in this car... SO easy to drive. I want to take it out all the time. The '14 GT500 was work driving, this is a joy to drive... so smooth... and predictable .. unless the road gets shitty and wants to rip the wheel out of your hand... I just love this car. KEEPER for sure!! Just about 450 miles on it now... don't think I'll be getting to 500...this may have been the last day of the year for me to drive. Was in the mid 40s... engine oil only got to 180 so I took it easy.

Sponsored

KS10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R
Haha...Robert Redford is a little jealous...

Say, getting your juices flowing here... Just got back from a 30 minute spin and WOW what a nice drivers car. I LOVE the transmission in this car... SO easy to drive. I want to take it out all the time. The '14 GT500 was work driving, this is a joy to drive... so smooth... and predictable .. unless the road gets shitty and wants to rip the wheel out of your hand... I just love this car. KEEPER for sure!! Just about 450 miles on it now... don't think I'll be getting to 500...this may have been the last day of the year for me to drive. Was in the mid 40s... engine oil only got to 180 so I took it easy.

I have to agree with you. Only have about 300 miles on mine so far, but WOW, what an amazing car! It's the perfect package and has a special feel that is really difficult for me to put in words. Have had the privilege of driving and tracking some pretty good cars lately, (track prep'd C6 Z06-track and street, GTR-street, 991 GT3RS-track and street, Ford GT-street) and I really think the GT350R is the most fun to drive out of all of them (GT3RS is right there with it, but in a different way). GT350R is most definitely a keeper! You guys and gals waiting on orders are in for a real treat!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I have to agree with you. Only have about 300 miles on mine so far, but WOW, what an amazing car! It's the perfect package and has a special feel that is really difficult for me to put in words. Have had the privilege of driving and tracking some pretty good cars lately, (track prep'd C6 Z06-track and street, GTR-street, 991 GT3RS-track and street, Ford GT-street) and I really think the GT350R is the most fun to drive out of all of them (GT3RS is right there with it, but in a different way). GT350R is most definitely a keeper! You guys and gals waiting on orders are in for a real treat!
Right on man, you KNOW what I'm talking about ;)
Those guys aught to be drooling at the chops!

She just got in. Gonna clean it and get the cover on it next week. My lift supposed to be in next week... then she goes to bed.
20161129_152212.jpg
20161128_150842.jpg
20161128_150828.jpg

Last edited:

Sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350, '68 Firebird, '17 Raptor, '18 Macan GTS
Just got a call today. My car built on 10/27 just arrived in Portland OR and should be at my dealer in the next two days ... Yes.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Mine will be at the dealer tomorrow :headbang: Still debating on if I should get it tomorrow or not... Just closed on our refinance today but I'm afraid of they're going to pull credit again or not! Anyone have experience with that? The loan hasn't funded yet like normal and we signed everything but I don't know if they pull after closing or not :shrug: I want to take it so bad tomorrow :rant:

CanadianHorseMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Right on man, you KNOW what I'm talking about ;)
Those guys aught to be drooling at the chops!

She just got in. Gonna clean it and get the cover on it next week. My lift supposed to be in next week... then she goes to bed.
Nice Jim, so jealous you're still driving it! I haven't driven mine for like a month...I'm having serious withdrawals...
Sponsored