Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Got my window sticker today, and it looks like I have a blend date of 9/7. The excitement is building...
Congrats, my blend date on my window sticker is also 9/7. I called Ford Performance and they told me that the car is already in production and should be done by the 7th. I was surprised as i thought that was the date production would begin, not when it would be finished by. If all goes right they said i should have my car sometime between the 13th-19th (since i'm in michigan it doesn't have to go very far).
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Ordered my R on 4/14. Got word yesterday that the order was just allocated. Hope they get it built before the winter shutdown! Fingers crossed.
They most likely will, around mid to late october build date.

CanadianHorseMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Well.. to an extent touch free. It basically doesnt touch the rim portion of the wheel.
Do you happen to know the specific name of the tool? I ask my tire guy. BTW....look at this!!! I'm pretty sure that Michelin just added these tires!

http://www.michelinman.com/US/en/tires/305/30/19/102/(Y).html

Now what's the diff between

Pilot Super Sport

And

Pilot Sport PS2

On the beemer I had the latest get PSS, but I think it was 2nd gen...which of those is the equivalent? I was under the impression the Pilot Sport PS2 was the older tire....but they're the most expensive out of all 3!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Rob, read into this thread a little.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60131&highlight=350R+tire+change

The R suspension is tuned specifically for the rims too, so running a different rim and tire will throw off your ride a bit. Just some food for thought.
If you dont get too crazy with road driving and think things out ahead of time and overall just be carefull, nothing will happen to the rims. Im not daily driving mine but if i were i'd opt for some afternarkets.

gotstocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z51
help with tracking

I have my VIN, dealer code and order number, but I continue to get an error when I try either method in COTUS. Any suggestions? My dealer was able to send me info today as to dates and progress.

Sponsored

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2017 Shelby GT350
I have my VIN, dealer code and order number, but I continue to get an error when I try either method in COTUS. Any suggestions? My dealer was able to send me info today as to dates and progress.
I read somewhere (SVTperformance, maybe?) that the public COTUS system no longer works with Mustangs. I have never been able to look up mine, either; I just PM Deysha once a week for a status update.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
After calling dealerships all last week and getting nothing but crazy ADMs, and a bunch of colors that I didn't care for, I finally called one dealership yesterday that had the color and options that I wanted. After about 20 minutes of talking, we finally sealed the deal. 2017 GT350 Race Red w/ electronics package.

I must have watched every video on youtube with this car. Only thing that sucks now is having to travel for work for the next 2 1/2 weeks. This race red is going to look so gorgeous behind this camera :D

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Seen a video of a 350R grabber blue at the factory this AM. Did not have a blackroof.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
After calling dealerships all last week and getting nothing but crazy ADMs, and a bunch of colors that I didn't care for, I finally called one dealership yesterday that had the color and options that I wanted. After about 20 minutes of talking, we finally sealed the deal. 2017 GT350 Race Red w/ electronics package.

I must have watched every video on youtube with this car. Only thing that sucks now is having to travel for work for the next 2 1/2 weeks. This race red is going to look so gorgeous behind this camera :D
what was the deal? ADM, MSRP, ect.. congrats!

FocusRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby

Congrats. My RR '17 MSRP Conv Pack with black roof is being built in Flatrock this week. Love this car. Love buying an American-assembled car too!

Made in the great state of Michigan!

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If your dealer gave you the latest VVR (vehicle visibility report) then you basically have the most up to date info.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats. My RR '17 MSRP Conv Pack with black roof is being built in Flatrock this week. Love this car. Love buying an American-assembled car too!

Made in the great state of Michigan!
Thanks man!! That race red is going to be absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get mine.

what was the deal? ADM, MSRP, ect.. congrats!
It was going for $5k ADM and they came back and told me $1k. As hard as it is to find at MSRP with my colors, options, etc., jumping on that was so worth it.

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
It's official, order is officially accepted and I received my VIN today: 1FA6P8JZ0H5522262
Would this be considered her birth date or conception date? :shrug:

Regardless, I cannot wait to pick her up in March :thumbsup:

carmymausten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R on Order
March? Are deliveries that far out when receiving your Vin # now? I only have an order number with an unscheduled material hold (whatever that means). I was still hoping for deliver this year but I guess that might be to optimistic. Too bad Ford does't have a better tracking system.
Sponsored