• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack, Magnetic, 125 miles, $60,000

JimmyVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R - Black
Up for sale is my 2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack. The car is brand new with only 125 miles. The car is Magnetic, no stripes and with the painted black roof. The color combination is fantastic with the black roof. Obviously, the car has hardly been driven and is just being broken in.

The car is 100% stock with no modifications. There are no scratches, dings or stories. It's been garaged and covered since purchased. I hate to sell but I'm now house shopping so the car may need to go.

I also just received the GT350 Owner's Supplement with the miniature flat plane crank display, lithograph, etc. so will include that with the sale.

Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: Shelby GT350
Color: Magnetic, no stripes, Black roof
Mileage: 125 miles
PRICE: $60,000
Contact: Jimmy at [email protected] or call or text 434-284-2701
Pictures: See below, contact me for additional pics as it won't let me add additional pics here
image.jpg
image.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION] here ya go.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Not paying over msrp from a dealer, definitely not from a private party. Good looking car though.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
If I can sell my GT and convince my wife she no longer needs a car I can swing this...I would actually save a few bucks lol.
1462550454.Untitled.png

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
jesus $911 a month car payment makes me wanna puke... lol

stang305

Threads